Epcot Easy Trivia

Maria

Original Poster
Plop! I was going to say that at first, but thought you would say "it´s covered by the building in this angle of the picture"... :hammer: :animwink:

DisneyCP2000

Here's another...it should be pretty easy.

Attachments

• ws0402-08_edit.jpg
    ws0402-08_edit.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 87

Maria

Original Poster
Yikes! I think I know what it is, but I won´t say it, afraid of being wrong.... what a shame that woulb be! LOL :animwink:

DisneyCP2000

Yes :cry: they are. The roman numeral I has been changed to II. I thought this would be tougher. I guess not :rolleyes: :lol: . Well I'm out of pix so it'll be a while before I find more. Hoped you liked this batch. :D

DisneyCP2000

Cool :)

Here's a some easy questions..There is a problem with this map. There's something missing (which I didn't alter this time :lol: )...do you what it is and why?

Attachments

• epcotmapsm.jpg
    epcotmapsm.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 107

PuertoRekinSam

I sure do!

The roofs of the breezeways are missing.

We surveyed the guest during the spring of 2000 with a new form of the map to try to make them more understandable.

Often times people would come up to the cast and ask "how do we get to (attraction on the west or east) ?"
And we would say go under spaceship earth, when you get to the fountain head through the beezeway.
to which they would respond "What is a breezeway?"

So we tried these new maps and the measured the amount of questions we got. They went down, so the maps stayed.

WOO I REMEMBER SOMETHING I DID ON COLLEGE PROGRAM!!

DisneyCP2000

:sohappy: Yay, nice job. I never knew they changed it in 2000!?!? Could you imagine for all these years people walking all the way around the park just to go to the east and west side of FW. :lol: GSM's hard at work!!! :king:

SirNim

Silly people!:lol: I love those breezeways... They let in a cool breeze and easily and effortlessly connect FW to itself. Plus, they make for a bold architectural statement! It's funny: this situation with the maps and how they are drawn. Oh well..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom