Epcot Easy Trivia

DisneyCP2000

Try the other end of the park...this should help you out...

Attachments

• mvc-349s.jpg
    mvc-349s.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 158

Maria

Original Poster
Ahem... ahem! not so fast! hehehe

Nobody has guessed my previous question! :( Name the year in which Epcot became a word and not an acronym anymore! ;)

By the way... I think Morocco and Norway are not outlined by lights.... did I remember correctly? :confused:

;)

DisneyCP2000

Morroco is the only country not oulined in lights. It is the most recent country built in Epcot and it built under the supervision of the Morrocan country/government. I think there was some "law" forbidding lights placed on a Moroccan building. SoOOoo, every night during Illiminations when all the countries are outlined in lights, Morroco has a single light shining up the side of the tower. So Angelique and Maria are right.

So I now hand the floor back to Maria and her question...
My guess as to when E.P.C.O.T was renamed Epcot would be in 1995.

Maria

Original Poster
I was sure of Morocco, but Norway got in the way and made me doubt about itself... hehe
I think I remember the Moroccan government didn´t want to be included in Illuminations because of religious reasons, but I´m not sure. ;)

!995 is close, but it´s not correct... ;)

Maria

Original Poster
:sohappy: Bravo! 1994 is the year when they started calling it simply Epcot and they started adding the eyars to the name: Epcot 94, Epcot 95, etc. ;)

agdbeanie

I know everyone probably knows the answer, but no one has asked this questions:
What do the letters EPCOT stand for?

This is SO easy!!!:p

BSikor

Well, they now don't stand for anything, but before 1994, EPCOT of course stood for the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow.

or,

Every person comes out tired.

or

Employee Pay comes on Thursday

or

Employee Polyester Costumes of Torture

Choose your favorite.:lol:

agdbeanie

Good job!:sohappy:

New question:

Describe the original design concept for the World Showcase.
*Hint* It is not the World Showcase we have today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom