Epcot dissapointment

Bandini

That's two separate issues, but if you look at the string of events that would lead up to liable laws coming into play, if the imbiber wasn't an idiot there would be no need for such laws.
MADD was the only reason liable laws were enacted. Yes, people are responsible for their own behavior, but obviously that doesn't work very well since we have laws governing all sorts of social behaviors. All I'm saying is I wish Disney would 86 some of their guests.

21stamps

MADD was the only reason liable laws were enacted. Yes, people are responsible for their own behavior, but obviously that doesn't work very well since we have laws governing all sorts of social behaviors. All I'm saying is I wish Disney would 86 some of their guests.
I'm sure that if people are puking in the bushes they will be asked to leave.

A bar/lounge/nightclub can not kick someone out for being drunk, they can only kick someone out if they are causing a nuisance, falling asleep, or anything similar. Having too much to drink isn't a reason to make someone leave, that would be determined by behavior.

Dubman

A bar/lounge/nightclub can not kick someone out for being drunk, they can only kick someone out if they are causing a nuisance, falling asleep, or anything similar. Having too much to drink isn't a reason to make someone leave, that would be determined by behavior.

The young lady I mentioned earlier was taken backstage pretty quickly. All we saw was within a few minute time frame. Not sure if the asked them to leave or not though.. My biggest problem was the crowds and the occasional group that felt they needed share their level of inebriation by being louder than the next group.. Also, the lack of any filter on the language coming out of said groups. Luckily our son was intent on finding pokemon and pokestops, gyms etc... One of the greatest apps ever for waiting in long lines IMHO

Bandini

No, a bar/nightclub or restaurant cannot kick someone out who's inebriated, because they are liable. The only way they can get someone to leave is if they are assured that the person has a designated driver or a cab.

I'm not talking about asking guests to leave. I am saying that guests should not continue to be served alcohol when they are already intoxicated. This includes a Disney park.

Dubman

No, a bar/nightclub or restaurant cannot kick someone out who's inebriated, because they are liable. The only way they can get someone to leave is if they are assured that the person has a designated driver or a cab.

I'm not talking about asking guests to leave. I am saying that guests should not continue to be served alcohol when they are already intoxicated. This includes a Disney park.

Yes, but your typical cast member at the kiosks only has a few seconds of interaction with a guest ordering drinks.. Not like a bartender or waiter/waitress who observes them over time. I think it would be very difficult for them to be able to make that decision.

Raineman

What I think is one of the strangest occurrences on these forums is the have someone state what they have experienced at a park and then someone else has to post that it couldn't have happened. Post A" The trash cans were overflowing" Post B "I was there at the same time as you and I never saw an overflowing trashcan"

These parks are huge. Why can't people just accept that their experiences may be different?
These people must not have used our recent posts as a model of how to have a civilized discussion over differences of opinion. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom