EPCOT Center smell showdown!

Which is the ultimate EPCOT Center smell?

• L'Orange in Horizons

Votes: 40 29.2%
  • Rome Burning

Votes: 86 62.8%
  • The white room of Journey Into Imagination

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters

castevens

Please someone tell me that they've experienced this before!!

We went to the Luau at the Polynesian resort and ordered a Merlot (or Chardonnay, I forget) and it was pretty bad. My fiancee and I are never ones to complain, but we had to switch it out for a different wine.

Anyway -- here's the kicker. It tasted JUST LIKE the smell of the Rome Burning in SSE. EXACTLY. we mentioned it to the waiter and he laughed hard and said "i never noticed that." We went back on SSE the next day and we couldn't have been more right. I think they made the wine from the water that creates the steam in that room :)

lennonluvr9

Interesting topic for me to pick for only my second post, but definitely Rome burning. It's the one I remember the most, first of all, secondly, it just stuck with me. Plus I remember my brother always saying he liked that part the best

mrksmpsn

Horizons Orange Smell

I always liked the smell of oranges as you came upon the desert scene in Horizons. Even Soarin's orange smell is not as strong as was the smell of oranges in Horizons.

I also cast a shadow vote for UoE. Although Rome Burning smelled exactly like the steakhouse in the Yacht Club. Smell cannons anyone? anyone? noone? okay.

Also, I sometimes use a soap that smells like Rome Burning!!

Thrill Seeker

If you want to include newer smells, the orange/sea smell from Soarin' and of course that lovely smell from the current JII... :ROFLOL:

ScorpionX

I voted for the Burning Rome smell because it is the only one that I can remember. I think that they moved it from the Rome scene into the loading area in the 2007 renovation. I remember it being there when I was in Epcot in August.

NutsForFlorida

SSE is one of my favorite rides at Epcot. I go on that one first before anything else. And, yes, the Rome burning smell is pretty cool. What isn't pretty cool or awesome about Disney???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom