EPCOT Center 25th Gallery Photo Thread

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
It seems people aren't sure exactly when and if the EPCOT 25th Anniversary Gallery Exhibit will close, and lots of folks here may miss seeing the exhibit. Would anyone like to post their gallery pictures here in one place for the less fortunate to enjoy? :)

2621873865_f73069d483.jpg

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Walking up to the exhibit from the left.

2642841462_06525a3aac.jpg

Explanation of the exhibit which is to the left of the doors as you walk up.

2622718172_bdddedd948.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`ve 747mb of photos from the exhibition when it opened. Most of them I used to recreate the display for my EPCOTs 25th - part one video, free to download at Mousebits.com

You can also do a thread search on WDWMagic for EPCOT25 and gallery; most of the gallery was covered last October on these forums.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
I`ve 747mb of photos from the exhibition when it opened. Most of them I used to recreate the display for my EPCOTs 25th - part one video, free to download at Mousebits.com.

Time for me to check out Mousebits again. It's been a while since I've been there!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Here are a few that haven't been posted yet. I took over 80 pictures of the gallery when I was there in January. Maybe I will create a photobucket album one of these days. :shrug: :lol:

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Today at 10:30 am the 25th Gallery doors were locked. :eek: The exhibit was not open. I looked through the cracks in the doors to see if there was some kind of private party going on in there but there were no people in there that I could see. :eek:

2895279531_2884ecc84b.jpg

A custodial CM caught me trying to break in :eek: and came up to me and said he didn't know why but it has been locked all day, which was unusual. He said the only person that can get in there is security, and even management doesn't have the combination to get in.

What is the deal? I'm a little paranoid about it being locked up....:brick:

DarthGrady

I was just there yesterday and it was open. I drug all my friends in there, they had no idea why I was so excited about it, I had to school them on what EPCOT Center was!

OddDuck

We were there a couple weeks ago and also found the room locked in the morning. Later in the day we passed by again, and it was open as normal. Maybe it's on limited hours, or the person with the keys forgot to open it on time. Maybe their checking to see if anyone notices, in preparation to closing it permanently???

sissa216

Finally got to see it a few weeks ago.
Early in the week, we went to check it out and it was closed;
two custodial CMs said it was closed for good.
Then a few days later, it was open :shrug:

Anyhow, took a picture of Mickeyzilla attacking:
P1160638.jpg

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Finally got to see it a few weeks ago.
Early in the week, we went to check it out and it was closed;
two custodial CMs said it was closed for good.
Then a few days later, it was open :shrug:

Anyhow, took a picture of Mickeyzilla attacking:
P1160638.jpg

:lol::lol: That is a hysterical pic!

So weird that they would open it and not open it randomly. :lookaroun I'm going back this weekend and if it is closed I'll go to guest relations and show a little love. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom