Epcot, Animal Kingdom

Horizonsfan

Be careful though - he's accepting new ideas for the company to use and might just pass your idea on to the studios:

Wow can't believe I missed that gem. He seems to contradict what that other guy, what's his name?, oh yeah Eddie Sotto;), was saying about WDI (or DWI) accepting outside ideas.

Oh this thread...

hemloc

I just hope he doesn't divide by zero :lookaroun!! Oops.. Too late:

DivisionByZero.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
This thread is still going on? I'm surprised this wasn't closed by the first post. :dazzle:

It has provided some much needed stress-relief from some of the other threads currently in progress. I'd be surprised if we see too many more posts by him, but it was entertaining while it lasted. :)

I just hope he doesn't divide by zero :lookaroun!! Oops.. Too late:

DivisionByZero.jpg

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
A few questions for you then:

What color is your ID badge? What image is printed on it? What ride vehicle is in WDI's main building? What large painting is located across from the bathrooms in the main WDI building? What's in the basement of this building?

I think I know the ride vehicle one (DL peoplemover)?

Wilt Dasney

Wow can't believe I missed that gem. He seems to contradict what that other guy, what's his name?, oh yeah Eddie Sotto;), was saying about WDI (or DWI) accepting outside ideas.

Oh this thread...
You people are really pretty ungrateful.

Your typical boring Imagineer would file your idea in the waste basket or send it back unopened with a letter about how "due to legal constraints" they aren't allowed to consider ideas from fans.

Here we have a real-life DUI (Disney Universe Imagineer) shaking up the corporate structure by explicitly ASKING fans to hop on the idea train, and you people just run him off! :fork:

_Scar

Your typical boring Imagineer would file your idea in the waste basket or send it back unopened with a letter about how "due to legal constraints" they aren't allowed to consider ideas from fans.

Here we have a real-life DUI (Disney Universe Imagineer) shaking up the corporate structure by explicitly ASKING fans to hop on the idea train, and you people just run him off! :fork:
4056778043_7e7233ba81_m.jpg

I am a DISNEY UNIVERSE IMAGINEER! Give me your ideas!

mp2bill

Comming Soon....

World Showcase welcomes their 12th country! Spain!!!

Comming Soon....

Hello Mate! Australlia will be the newest land of Animal Kingdom!

Dates:

Epcot: 2014
AK: 2014-2015

What? I was kind of hoping that Russia would be the new country in the WS...now with the cold war being over and whatnot.

As for Australia being in AK, it that going where Camp Minnie-Mickey is? I would have like to see BK put there like it should have been in the first place. Hope this rumor/plan is not true.

Tom

Beta Return

Well, golly. I guess i'll get my list of ideas ready for when (if) he comes back. As long as I get my royalties!

WDITrent

Disneyroks, you have made my night. Good luck with your job as a DWI. Too bad I more regularly visit Walt Disneyland, so I may not be able to see Australia and Spain as soon as others. :p

If you think everything I said is a lie. Thats your opinion....
So you're not denying it. Aha!

WDWI can be also Disney World Imagineer.
Really?:ROFLOL:
Thread Closed
Nice try.
Thread Closed.
Seriously?:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
This thread is still going on? I'm surprised this wasn't closed by the first post. :dazzle:
It actually was... twice. :lookaroun :ROFLOL:

I agree with everyone else. Funniest thread in WDWmagic history. It even tops the "Tear Down the Haunted Mansion" thread, I think. :lol:

inluvwithbeast

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahahahaha...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I love you, wdwmagic new and rumor forums.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom