Epcot 25th tshirt info.

Soarinluvr

Original Poster
Retro T-shirts​
available for Epcot anniversary

New T-shirts celebrating the 25th anniversary of Epcot and portraying the
original EPCOT Center logo will be sold at MouseGear beginning Oct. 1. The
retro shirts will range from $19.95-$26.
Associate Product Developer Robert LaFlamme has reinvented the
classic, opening-day Epcot T-shirt as a 25th anniversary tee that is limited
to an edition of 1,982 pieces. The classic tee, along with its modern-day
counterpart, reminds us that the future began Oct. 1, 1982.
"By taking the classic opening-day artwork and adding the new 25th
anniversary logo, we feel that we have created a tangible piece of Disney
history that will appeal to both the fans of Epcot for the past 25 years and the
first-time visitor discovering all the park has to offer," Robert said.
Check out these T-shirts and other merchandise celebrating this milestone
throughout select Epcot merchandise locations. As part of the​
Disney
Difference
, Cast Members receive their normal Cast discount on all Epcot
25th anniversary themed merchandise, as well as other Disney merchandise

BY MICHAEL KILWEIN​
Associate Product Developer
Robert LaFlamme wears the official
Epcot 25th anniversary shirt.[/LE

From Eyes and Ears​

TheDisneyMagic

Wow thanks for that, I am so gutted that I can't get over for the celebration this year, but I'm looking forward to seeing many photos of them in the upcoming weeks.

Horizonstta

I was at Mousegears that night and was told that there will be a limit of two shirts per person (at least on Monday). Given that it came from one of the castmembers at the register, I cannot confirm it's 100% correct. Just thought I was pass this along in case some are intending to purchase shirts for others on Monday.

WDW4LIFE

they should do the same thing online, for the people who want one, but cant get there, im sure they could 1982 of them, there is probably that many people on this board alone:lol: I know I would be in line.

CaptainMichael

A limit would seem to make sense judging by how popular these will probably be, and the fact that they only made 1982.

I really don't think it will be a problem. All designs will not appeal/apply to one person. Personally, the ones they are already selling in Mouse Gear are better to me.:shrug:

dxwwf3

I can't wait to see some pics of these shirts and MAYBE they will decide to make one of the designs not so limited edition :lol:

CaptainMichael

I can't wait to see some pics of these shirts and MAYBE they will decide to make one of the designs not so limited edition :lol:

My favorite of the four:
Features a memorable attraction poster and an old saying with a new twist. Basically, they changed one word to began. This is supposedly the *main* shirt.

I would like two of them if they'd make it unisex.

Soarinluvr

Original Poster
So anyone know what the opening day t-shirt looked like?

I tried to copy the picture from Eyes and Ears but i couldnt its the one of just the Geosphere and the line that looks like the monorail beam around it. I saw a picture of it put up on another thread a while back but couldnt find it. Hope my little description helps.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

CaptainMichael

One of the shirts is already on sale at Mousegear by the normal Epcot shirts...I knew I'd seen it recently. It's a ship with sails and each sail is the flag of a World Showcase country....woo hoo.

I can describe them all if ya'll want.

Figment1986

the open edition pins were released last week... my sister picked them up on wensday at epcot...

cannot wait to see / get this shirt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom