EPCOT - 25 Years of photographic memories thread!

Hrudey3032

So...I said I wasn't gonna do this, but here it is...the one and only picture of me working at SSE!

n1145580122_30068277_122.jpg

Man...do I have a bad haircut here. Ouch. :hurl:

Kind look like Jack McBrayer from 30 Rock....the NBC Page :D

dweezil78

Some fun contributions (I hope):

To start, a beautiful piece of WOM concept art from the amazing Art of Walt Disney World book (this particular one takes up the entire page height-wise!)
womconcept.jpg

An old pin from the WDW 15th Anniversary prize giveaways I recently found at home:
futureworldpin.jpg

A classic 1985 ticket for MKC members: (check out the full hi-res version here: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/552/epcotticket85.jpg)
epcotticket85sml.jpg

BillyBuff

Early 70s

I think this was around 1973 or 1974 at Walt Disney World

It was so long ago...I don't think I can remember this trip :(

5319011226_694ea9b9bd_z_d.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
LOVE the WOM Concept art....I wonder...if THAT was built, could we have the Omnimover in the center area, and TT in the "bumps"?:lookaroun:D
No need to wonder... it did. The Omni went through the upper show building with a separate high speed track at ground level:

Attachments

• transportation_pavilion_modelweb.jpg
    transportation_pavilion_modelweb.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 74

WorldKey

Great thread....I am so far behind! (joined recently) I'm gettin' out the scanner! Thanks for all of the great pics over the life of this thread! As you can tell by my avatar, I love vintage EPCOT Center.

Minnie1976

T-shirts from Epcot

Evidently we really liked Epcot when it opened because here are a few of the T-shirts and 1 jacket we bought for our boys. They must have been reasonably priced because we bought them each 1 of the items. As you can tell they were well worn and must have been favorites since I saved them. Oh, they were all made in the USA. Yea!!!
DSCN5707.jpg

Figments Friend

Original Poster
-

Oh wow...! This ol' thread is still going strong after all this time...awesome!

Really loving the recent additons...WoM stuff and the shirts above are NICE!!

Thanks so much for sharing gang!

:)

Long live EPCOT Center!!!

:sohappy:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
So...I said I wasn't gonna do this, but here it is...the one and only picture of me working at SSE!

n1145580122_30068277_122.jpg

Man...do I have a bad haircut here. Ouch. :hurl:

Nice photo..and don't let the hair bother you. You were just 'Earning Your Ears' then!

:)

I really like the new shirts...the colors are nice together. Would love to see a t-shirt 'recreation' of the currant SSE workshirt...er..i mean 'Costume'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom