News EPCOT 2020 reopening reports

Dutch Inn '76

No great loss. The Single Rider LIne bypassed it as well. Test Track is just as much fun without any interactive elements. I wouldn't be surprised if they phase that portion of the 'ride' out altogether !

I profoundly disagree with this. We clamor for interesting and original attractions at WDW. The Mouse gives us one in Test Track, but people just want to "cut to the chase?" Why not just go to Six Flags and ride the roller coasters?

disneygeek90

If you don’t mind my asking, how is the current FL Resident deal an insult? It appears to be one of the best deals they’ve made in years.
I’m not proud of it, but I bought the 4 day flex ticket on top of my already held AP. Figured it could get me through a couple dicey reservation days I need in order to go with friends and family. At $50 a day I also feel it’s just about the best Florida’s day ticket price I’ve seen.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
A few people have asked in various threads, but as of today, EPCOT monorail beam remains closed.

DSC08201-1.jpg

TeriofTerror

I was watching a Lou Mongello video dated 07/29/2020, and he's claiming that even though the International Gateway is open for guests arriving by Skyliner, the walkway from Beach Club to Epcot is not open. Does anyone know if that's true? That seems crazy to me.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I was watching a Lou Mongello video dated 07/29/2020, and he's claiming that even though the International Gateway is open for guests arriving by Skyliner, the walkway from Beach Club to Epcot is not open. Does anyone know if that's true? That seems crazy to me.
It is open, you can see people on the walkway - photo taken July 29
DSC08063-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom