News EPCOT 2020 reopening reports

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1595490395104.png

coasterphil

Went to Epcot last evening just to walk around and grab a food F&W items. Mask compliance just isn’t happening with this event and I didn’t see any effort from cast to do anything about it. I saw one of the CMs walking around with the “no eating or drinking while walking sign” and they weren’t even saying anything to the guests. On the plus side, there were still pockets of the park where it truly felt like you had the place to yourself. The small lines at the booths took a long time, but stuff tasted better than ever since they weren’t stacking plates under the heat lamps.

Mask compliance has gotten progressively worse with each park visit I’ve made starting with the previews. I don’t know if it’s Disney and CMs losing the will to enforce or if more guests that don’t care are showing up as we get farther from reopening. Either way, it doesn’t bode well for the increases in visitation/capacity that Disney is going to need sooner rather than later. I worry for the CMs, especially those indoors.

jt04

Went to Epcot last evening just to walk around and grab a food F&W items. Mask compliance just isn’t happening with this event and I didn’t see any effort from cast to do anything about it. I saw one of the CMs walking around with the “no eating or drinking while walking sign” and they weren’t even saying anything to the guests. On the plus side, there were still pockets of the park where it truly felt like you had the place to yourself. The small lines at the booths took a long time, but stuff tasted better than ever since they weren’t stacking plates under the heat lamps.

Mask compliance has gotten progressively worse with each park visit I’ve made starting with the previews. I don’t know if it’s Disney and CMs losing the will to enforce or if more guests that don’t care are showing up as we get farther from reopening. Either way, it doesn’t bode well for the increases in visitation/capacity that Disney is going to need sooner rather than later. I worry for the CMs, especially those indoors.

Every time I watch a live stream I see 100% compliance. Perhaps at the end of the day when parks empty people think it is safe to remove their masks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom