Energy Refurb May 1-14

Figments Friend

Awesome thread gang....i just finished reading the whole thing!

Many interesting topics and some excellent debate points brought up here......i think i can identify with the "let's see some Classic Era feel brought back to EPCOT" statements.

Now this does'nt mean Disney should rush out and decide to reopen all the "classic" old attractions we all miss ( though...on second though..that would be GREAT! :lol: ) .....Disney should just get back to creating some truly innovative and amazing attractions like they USED to. Someone stated that most of today's "new" attractions have no soul. I agree. Most seem to be nothing more then 3 minute dizzing "thrill rides" more suited for Universal then Disney. I would like to see EPCOT get back to it's roots, but in new creative ways that today's Guests can relate to.

Sure, i'd love to see a remade "Horizons" open...and who would'nt want to have the old Imagination ride back? Sadly this will never happen, and in a way it should'nt as EPCOT has always been about the FUTURE and moving forward with what we bring with us from the past. I think it would be great if the excitement and energy we saw in EPCOT back in the day would be "reborn" in today's age with all new attractions ( not just movie tie ins..) and the fresh feel it once had.

I'm all for it.

Looking forward to whatever future NRG has coming to it....:)

Magicot

Universe of Energy's refurb ended yesterday. Has anyone been to it lately? New carpets? Improved special effects? Anyone?:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom