News 'Encanto' and 'Indiana Jones'-themed experiences at Animal Kingdom

MJL92

Don't underestimate the staffing shortages when it comes to a lot of the decisions that have been made recently. If you can't staff your current capacity how are you supposed to create more? I cannot believe that 13,000 people are going to magically appear in Orlando and want to work in theme park ops next summer. Those people are going to come from somewhere else.

DisCOT_97

so if Indy invades Animal Kingdom, that means the stunt show’s days are numbered, right? right?! (I’m against the same IP being in two different parks of the same resort)

SamusAranX

Guardians price was high, and I feel like they spent a lot on trying to make it feel like a pavilion instead of just another ride... That said, I think it is absolutely the best coaster experience at any of the Disney theme parks. Re-ridable, lots of fun... It is a winner... Perhaps it would have been a better fit in DHS...but it is a solid, excellent attraction
Love the ride and always smile after. I just wish they had put it elsewhere. Would have been an amazing fit at HS

Bocabear

As it no longer feels like a Studios Park, I would be fine with the stunt show going away and something newer and better it's place...say, perhaps the entire Shanghai Pirates complex including the ride, with restaurant, a Pirates Village and the Pirates Stunt Show. It would fit in the space currently occupied by the Stunt Show and the Backlot Express...and is specifically matched to the film franchise....Then we could have two Pirates rides, but one specifically aimed at the films...and they could remove the Jack Sparrow bits from the original ride....
DHS Pirates.jpg

Sneakman

As it no longer feels like a Studios Park, I would be fine with the stunt show going away and something newer and better it's place...say, perhaps the entire Shanghai Pirates complex including the ride, with restaurant, a Pirates Village and the Pirates Stunt Show. It would fit in the space currently occupied by the Stunt Show and the Backlot Express...and is specifically matched to the film franchise....Then we could have two Pirates rides, but one specifically aimed at the films...and they could remove the Jack Sparrow bits from the original ride....View attachment 797968
As much as I’d like it, with the reported two new reboots coming, I don’t think they’d go all in on sparrow anymore

CAlexander

As it no longer feels like a Studios Park, I would be fine with the stunt show going away and something newer and better it's place...say, perhaps the entire Shanghai Pirates complex including the ride, with restaurant, a Pirates Village and the Pirates Stunt Show. It would fit in the space currently occupied by the Stunt Show and the Backlot Express...and is specifically matched to the film franchise....Then we could have two Pirates rides, but one specifically aimed at the films...and they could remove the Jack Sparrow bits from the original ride....View attachment 797968

Why would we have 2 PotC boat rides in the same resort? Doesn't make much sense

doctornick

Why would we have 2 PotC boat rides in the same resort? Doesn't make much sense

What is confusing? One is classic POTC not related to the movies (if they remove Jack elements as suggested). The other is based directly on the movies and is a different experience.

I have long supported this very idea and think it would be great. The two rides are quite distinct and would compliment each other as different experiences and would be fine in the same resort.

Sneakman

What is confusing? One is classic POTC not related to the movies (if they remove Jack elements as suggested). The other is based directly on the movies and is a different experience.

I have long supported this very idea and think it would be great. The two rides are quite distinct and would compliment each other as different experiences and would be fine in the same resort.
Im not against that, I think the average guest might not. Heck, I’d like that, but I don’t think theyd do that wit them wanting to reboot the series.

Gusey

Probably that they're both called Pirates of the Caribbean. Even when they had the Pirates exhibit at Hollywood Studios, it was called The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow

They can clone the technology, but they don't need to clone every international attraction for WDW

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom