News 'Encanto' and 'Indiana Jones'-themed experiences at Animal Kingdom

ToTBellHop

There's noise here and there about work on Imagination but I can corroborate absolutely none of it.
Maybe they will just install pedals on SSE and make it guest-powered and we will drop 2 pants sizes while learning about the last 30,000 years of communication.

“Dammit, Grandma! We’ve stopped again! :confused:

Meanwhile, Dad is perfectly happy to stay in Ancient Rome.

ToTBellHop

It’s in the worst shape for a long time. Imag. Magic Eye. Image Works. LwtL. Seas. Wonders. SSE.

Lipstick on a pig didn’t help it.
It’s probably in the least need of actual expansion since it has such fantastic bones from the 1980s, but they really need to spend the next 10 years giving a full refurbishment to each of those classic pavilions. But resist the urge to add IP to every single one at the same time. Perhaps that latter part is too tall of an order while Bob is CEO? I’d rather watch SSE limp along another couple years than see Sir Bob ruin it.

Bocabear

While I think some additions would always be a valued thing, I would say that Epcot is largely in the best shape at the moment. Including having relatively new things to promote.
I was just thinking when I was there the other day, the exact opposite...It feels like a mess of dragging construction and showcase pavilions that need work...as do Imagination and the completely shuttered Wonders Of Life pavilion... Aside from a nice but poderouse garden area in the central core, there is nothing about the current EPCOT that I think is a plus right now... Glad that RAT opened...and Guardians is about the best coaster ride in any Disney park...certainly blows TRON out of the water.

Disstevefan1

It is unique and very well done, it just feels a little out of place for Epcot. Epcot’s all about ‘future idealism’ and a realistic space simulator while good for what it is just doesn’t seem to fit for me. I’d rather have it inside the old stitch building at MK
Just asking, if Mission space feel out of place, does Guardians also feel out of place for you?

zipadee999

Just asking, if Mission space feel out of place, does Guardians also feel out of place for you?
For Epcot or for Disney? To me, Guardians feels out of place for Epcot, but perfect for Disney. Mission Space, however, feels out of place for both. It lacks any wonder or charm, and feels like a flight simulator you’d see at the Smithsonian. It’s very well done for what it is, it just lacks the scale and ‘wow’ that Disney is known for

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom