Employees Free Parking?

Gorjus

Original Poster
If you are a CM, and decide to go to a park on your day off, do you get to park for free?

Gorjus

14 Days till I'm a CM

metscool

That would stink that when you want to go to the parks and you have to pay Disney the money that you are getting from them.

Rik

Parked for free at EPCOT and then used the Cast entrance turnstile on the far left to enter the park. Also discovered that Sunday-Thursday is free admission at PI while the other days are half price. Someone might want to confirm that though. I might have heard wrong.

futuredisneydj

parking is free at all the parks. you can even go park in the cast member parking at epcot or MGM..its closer so there is less walking and you dont have to go threw turnstyles like every1 else. and yes PI is free sun-thurs. you have to pay to get in fri and sat nights. and incase u didnt already know since we cant get in sat or fri nights thurs r PACKED w/ CM's!!! its our friday night lol

Mecha Figment

parking is free at all the parks. you can even go park in the cast member parking at epcot or MGM..its closer so there is less walking and you dont have to go threw turnstyles like every1 else. and yes PI is free sun-thurs. you have to pay to get in fri and sat nights. and incase u didnt already know since we cant get in sat or fri nights thurs r PACKED w/ CM's!!! its our friday night lol

yes but please don't park in the employee lot on days that you are not working. Epcot MGM and Animal kingdom have very tiny employee lots. don't abuse it.

Atta83

Yes, this is only for cm's working that day, it is very frustrating to try to find a spot and you cant!!!

se8472

Yes, this is only for cm's working that day, it is very frustrating to try to find a spot and you cant!!!

I know there is nothing worst then losing a good spot because someone wants to go play in the parks.

You want to play in the park as a guest...then please go park with the guest. Its not that bad and after all, its free for us!

Now, I don't know if I should be telling you all this, you may get jealous...but for all of the incredibly special CPs, Disney goes as far as to pick us up in lovely busses so that we don't even have to deal with PARKING, let alone paying for parking....:lookaroun

joanna71985

Now, I don't know if I should be telling you all this, you may get jealous...but for all of the incredibly special CPs, Disney goes as far as to pick us up in lovely busses so that we don't even have to deal with PARKING, let alone paying for parking....:lookaroun

Oh yes, the lovely CP buses.:lookaroun

Mecha Figment

i did the busses for about a month, then i decided it was much quicker for me to just drive. It also allowed me to leave when i wanted as well. I worked mostly at MGM and that buss was either late, or never showed up. and it was always full. Pluss you had to go and sit at the Pop for like 30 minutes before you got home.

sandicinderelli

Speaking of buses...

AWWW...that hurts for those of us who are flying in and won't have a car. But I should be used to it. Our city's public transporation leaves much to be desired...

joanna71985

i did the busses for about a month, then i decided it was much quicker for me to just drive. It also allowed me to leave when i wanted as well. I worked mostly at MGM and that buss was either late, or never showed up. and it was always full. Pluss you had to go and sit at the Pop for like 30 minutes before you got home.

Trust me, if I had my way I would have my car. But unfortunately I don't have my car with me (but hopefully I will have it down for the summer alumni CP).

figmentmom

yes but please don't park in the employee lot on days that you are not working. Epcot MGM and Animal kingdom have very tiny employee lots. don't abuse it.

...and on busy days (and at certain times of day), finding a parking spot in the Magic Kingdom Cast Member parking lot can be frustrating, too!

Mecha Figment

well on those days if you go in the back way in street cloths the security will stop you. It was rough for characters because we have to go to work in street clothes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom