EMH wristbands to be discontinued September 7th

Dwarful

making/presenting a fake key card would be pretty simple... especially if you put it in a lanyard/case.. you'd never get caught...

I wouldn't do it, however..... I don't think it's worth it to risk losing my PAP over.

Basically, my theory is that this change will screw up EMH so much that Disney will do away with it and return to a pay-for-play model .. Like the older e-Ride nights.. which were MUCH nicer!

I would so love your theory to be correct! We miss those e-ride nights.

JWG

I'm surprised e-ride nights aren't happening, as everything goes to money-making changes this is one I'd of expected long ago.

Though with so many separate ticket parties, e-ride nights may not be necessary or feasible.

dreamfinder

What's an e-ride night?

E-ride nights we a precursor to EEMH's. They were a hard ticketed event that you had to pay for. I think it was something like 15 bucks per person. Same concept as the current EEMH's, just that you paid for them, I believe you needed to be a resort guest, and there only a few thousand people in the park.

E-Ride Night

E-ride nights we a precursor to EEMH's. They were a hard ticketed event that you had to pay for. I think it was something like 15 bucks per person. Same concept as the current EEMH's, just that you paid for them, I believe you needed to be a resort guest, and there only a few thousand people in the park.

Yep, look at my username! hehe

The E-Ride passes were usually wrist bands and they cost between 11-13 dollars each time. I remember the excitement with my dad of making sure we were at the line for those. Very few amount of people in the park after hours, it was fantastic. It's not as magical anymore.

JonnyK

I dont like the sound of this idea so far, I think we all should write a letter to guest relations mentioning were against the new policy and would like to get the wristbands back so it can save everyone time, for those who non resort stayers can stay in the park but cant access the rides with a fake or old kttw card. I really like the wristband idea.

Bring it back!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom