EMH til 2:00am?

Wilson-uk

Original Poster
Just a quick question. when we come over in 2 weeks it says that magic kingdom is open til 2am.

Im just wondering how busy it will be gone midnight. im guessing it will be very quiet but is that true and will all rides be open or not?

What time is last entrance to the park?

BigRedDad

It still start to taper off a bit at midnight. All rides are open that are part of EMH until 2Am. This assumes there are no refurbs or breakdowns. They won't just randomly shut one down.

You can get in the park if you are a resort guest almost up until 2AM.

BenS

My experience is that the park is nearly dead after midnight, though this might vary by time of year.

Not all rides are open during EMH, but the most popular ones are. There's a full list here: http://allears.net/tp/emhour.htm (scroll past the dates)

I'm not sure about last entrance, since I've always been in the park when EMH started. Sorry, can't help with this one. :eek:

Quick tip: you'll need your room key to get on rides, so make sure every member of your party brings theirs.

plutoismyhero

Park will be dead after midnight you be able to do pretty much anything, As long as its open they usually have a sheet with the list of rides that are open for EMH.

heartodisney

Most rides will still be going, but not all stores or places to eat will be open...we still had ALOT of fun when we got to do this! Enjoy! Just check your list !

worldfanatic

I love early AM in the MK.
And although the rides don't have long lines, I've never thought it felt "dead" or "empty" during the late hours.
There always are people moving around. Seemed pretty happening to me.:shrug:

tizzo

As an AP holder I don't stay on property and haven't been in any of the parks for EMH before. However, on nights when the park is open late (normal hours midnight or later), whether there are EMH that night or not, the park tends to empty out after Wishes. I would call it dead, but that's a relative term. Yes, there are still people around, but the difference between an hour before Wishes and even a half hour after are dramatic. You can usually walk onto Buzz Lightyear, for example, and I've seen standby for Space Mountain (this is before the refurb, haven't been since it reopened) at ~20 minutes after being 90+ all day. I can only assume that it gets even better after normal closing.

Wilson-uk

Original Poster
Thanks for all the answers. really looking forward to seeing the park after wishes.

My next question is what time will the busses be running til? we will be staying at the Yacht Club so what will be the best way back to the resort if the transport has stopped?

bgraham34

The latest I have ever been in the park was about 12:45am. I don't think I have ever been on a ride at 12am either.

Juliaz3

Husband and I have gone to Disney at very quiet times of year, when evening EHM ended at 1 a.m. or midnight. After 11 p.m. the park (it was MK) was very empty and it seemed rather odd and a little lifeless, but no wait for SM, TM, Buzz, etc.!

If you are staying at a Disney resort hotel, the buses stop running 1 hour after whatever time the parks close, including EMH closing time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom