EE Update Feature

basas

Dino first week of Feb was looking pretty poor...(none of those effects worked). The one that really annoys me is the bird (or whatever it is called) that is supposed to swoop down but instead is stationary. It just looks...really bad.

And BTW- I went on Dino three times, and each time we were ushered into the pre-show that was already more than half over...maybe it's just me who gets annoyed by this but I like to see the WHOLE preshow (and if I was a first time visitor, I'd be even more annoyed).

wdwishes2005

pfft, plan b bad? try NO yeti AA or plan b. Just a dead limp yeit with the lights on at the end of the ride. ( not complaining, I thought it was cool. )

peter11435

basas said:
The one that really annoys me is the bird (or whatever it is called) that is supposed to swoop down but instead is stationary. It just looks...really bad.

That effect isn't really broke as much as they removed it entirely. It was removed early on for a number of reasons.

if you guys are talking about the bird it was never removed, they just never fixed it. my dad use to work at dinosaur as a mechanic and he told me the piece to the bird fell down into the track and the piece got broken and they never got a new piece to fix it, something like that. oh and im sorry i forgot that the lasers were not working either.

Pongo

patsfan567 said:
if you guys are talking about the bird it was never removed, they just never fixed it. my dad use to work at dinosaur as a mechanic and he told me the piece to the bird fell down into the track and the piece got broken and they never got a new piece to fix it, something like that. oh and im sorry i forgot that the lasers were not working either.

I think they were saying the EFFECT was removed. The brid is still physically there, but the effect of it swooping at you no longer exists.

peter11435

I rode Everest again today. Both waterfalls were working perfectly and the Yeti was working properly as well. The only think missing was the steam.

In other news 3 of the geysers on the Safari have been fixed and were working today. I tried to see the 11:40 FOTLK again and this time the show went on without a problem. I still don't know why it was cancelled yesterday. If anyone has any info I would love to know.

peter11435

orlandorealtor said:
Was it crowded there? I'm tossing around the idea of showing up around 6:30 to squeeze in the closest thing to a night ride I'll get until summer.
It was very crowded. When I left EE was at 70 minutes, Kali was at 50, and Safari was at 40. There were lines 25-30 people deep do but tickets at each of the ticket buildings outside.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
We should have an EE ride counter on our sigs or something lol. Some of you seem to be riding this thing non stop!

J.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom