EE: The Yeti

Brick Tamland

Original Poster
With initial test runs going on over at EE, could the Yeti already be installed?
If so does anyone here know how big the yeti is? Or how scary the Yeti will be?

spies13

Reports out of WDW claim that the Yeti will be a true to life version of Bea Arthur from the Golden Girls. That hideous woman would make satan weep.

peter11435

They are not yet doing test runs. The vehicle was on the tracks for a pull through but they are not yet ready for test runs. As for the yeti he is not yet in Florida. At the present time he is still in California. However he will be making the trip East in a few weeks. As for him, he is big, ugly and you could say a bit scary.

Tim G

peter11435 said:
They are not yet doing test runs. The vehicle was on the tracks for a pull through but they are not yet ready for test runs. As for the yeti he is not yet in Florida. At the present time he is still in California. However he will be making the trip East in a few weeks. As for him, he is big, ugly and you could say a bit scary.
He's huge, furry and sweet... LOL

The_CEO

spies13 said:
Reports out of WDW claim that the Yeti will be a true to life version of Bea Arthur from the Golden Girls. That hideous woman would make satan weep.

Are you having a bad week?

Burgstressera

Originally Posted by spies13

:lol: The Bea Arthur comment just totally cracked me up.

I'd scream if I were on EE and she jumped out in front of the train!!!

Thanks for making me smile today. I'm a bit depressed since I just got back from a 10 day trip to WDW....:cry:

A photo of the new Yeti
bea.jpg

SpenceMan01

Thats just wrong. The title of the thread gets my hopes up for pictures, and then I come in here and find *shudder* Bea Arthur.

Shame on you all. ;)

WDWCP

SpenceMan01 said:
Thats just wrong. The title of the thread gets my hopes up for pictures, and then I come in here and find *shudder* Bea Arthur.

Shame on you all. ;)

I agree! Now I'm traumatized for life!!!

Mr Bill

What would be even worse. A combination of the two! *calls up Conan O'Brien for an idea for If They Mated*

PS: keep 5 alive!

Sergeant Tibbs

SpenceMan01 said:

Shame on you all. ;)
Yeah, I know. I was expecting to see some pics of the yeti.:( too bad

CrashNet

Wow, did I laugh hard at the Bea Arthur comment. Can you imagine...

You are sitting on the front row, the train slows down, its gets darker, its completely quiet (much scarier than having creepy music). You hear the wheels squeak to a stop.

Silence.

*insert loud suprise music used in the movies* Bea Arthur comes out of no where and lands in a crouchlike stance on the front of the train. You scream. You can't help but stare into her fire red eyes and she bellows in that deep voice of hers, echoing throughout her cavernous lair:

"Babe...I Got you Babbbbbbe."

You faint.

I really have NO idea where that just came from. I am in a very weird mood tonight. :lol: :lol:

DisneyPants

hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but a huge Disney enthusiast. I just recently completed my 17th trip to Orlando, Florida. In my recent trips to the park Ive seen EE in its construction stages and Im anticipating it more each and everyday. I heard a rumor from my friend who works the fireworks in MK that the yeti is said to be 85 feet tall. I find him to be a credible source but it seems to me that an animtronic that huge will be nothing but insanely scary. Is this the true size and is it intended to be scary?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom