EE being vandalized before Grand Opening...

yensidtlaw1969

ucf disneyfan said:
The water feature is done. It's supposed to look dried out.
You sure? I think Jose Eber mentioned recently that he heard babbling brook-like audio in the queue -- but then again, if it was a real babbling brook why would they need audio?

Whatever . . .

Yensid "Curiouser and Curiouser . . . "tlaw1969

BwanaBob

Original Poster
ucf disneyfan said:
The water feature is done. It's supposed to look dried out.
Right.

...and the trash in the valley? It all looks really authentic now. Just like I was right there in Nepal!

Mountains... Prayer flags... and empty bottles of Dasani everywhere.

BwanaBob

Original Poster
FYI>>> January 28th:
EE_water_1-28.JPG

and February 19th:
EE_v5.JPG

...still no water. :D

ucf disneyfan

BwanaBob said:
Right.

...and the trash in the valley? It all looks really authentic now. Just like I was right there in Nepal!

OK so now I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or what? All I'm trying to say is that there will be no water. End of story.

Kwit35

Why can't people just keep their paws off of things. Why does everyone have to touch everything. It just takes a couple idiots to ruin thing for the rest of us. GRRRRRRRR! This make me as made as when I see people flicking their cigarettes on the ground.

Pongo

ucf disneyfan said:
OK so now I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or what? All I'm trying to say is that there will be no water. End of story.

That's what I thought too.

I'm really confused. I think it looks good without the water.

Woody13

BwanaBob said:
Right.

Nepal looks worse. We need more vandals to make the queue look authentic.

yensidtlaw1969

I'm trying to come up with a little spiel to say to anyone I see vandalizing anything at Expedtion Everest (I'll probably some up with something later that can apply to any and all attractions, but for now EE).

Right now I've got:

"Excuse me, I'm just curious, do you always feel compelled to destroy art, or is this just a Special Occasion, because people traveled across the world to bring back all this stuff so you can enjoy looking at it, not ripping it apart, and I'm sure any cast member or security guard would happily agree with me. In other words, hands off".

Anyone got anything to add?

Yensid "I speak my mind" tlaw1969

TollFree04@gmai

That is sad. But did you at least report them to disney security? I think if people vandalize and get kicked out of park and i think there tickets get revoked to?

SpenceMan01

I think embarassment would be the best punishment, and if that doesn't work, get the CMs/security involved. What a bunch of punks :rolleyes:

I would definitely let the CMs know this is going so that they can (hopefully) be on the lookout for this type of thing.

Main Street Jim

And you wonder why there's a Web site called "StupidGuestTricks".com.

This sickens me to no end as a Cast Member. A *brand-spankin'* new attraction, that ain't even *officially* open yet - and kids (or it *could* have been adults, who knows) - have already ruined the *FANTASTIC* detail in the queue at our newest mountain. I absolutely HATE people that have absolutely NO RESPECT for what we do here at Walt Disney World. We're looking like a Six Flags, for cryin' out loud.

I hope to GOD that Imagineering goes through and touches things up a bit before the Grand Opening in April.

BwanaBob

Original Poster
I'm not condoning this by any means... but...

I can see the quick-links...after all, they are right there in easy reach...

But to squeeze through the chicken-wire to rip the label off a can or box?

THAT ed me off more than these two 15 year olds trying to pluck something I could get them for free....

The whole day went like this!
Going back to the TTC at midnight from MK, there was this 'Arsehole' taking home a souvenir around his neck... one of the time-card-lanyards for an attraction's queue-line sign-board. Proud as can be, he was! ...showing it off to others in the monorail car.

Just makes me want to push him back into the pit after the monorail departs the station...

...is that wrong?!?

Woody13

BwanaBob said:
Going back to the TTC at midnight from MK, there was this 'Arsehole' taking home a souvenir around his neck... one of the time-card-lanyards for an attraction's queue-line sign-board. Proud as can be, he was! ...showing it off to others in the monorail car.

Just makes me want to push him back into the pit after the monorail departs the station...

...is that wrong?!?
Yes. His behavior is expected. No crime was committed.

Dizknee_Phreek

:eek: That. Is. Disgusting! My patience with people grows a little thinner every day, and I seem to be getting a little bolder all the time. So you better believe I WILL call someone out if I see them purposely do anything to any part of Disney World. I'm so sick of how sloppy people are getting these days, and seem to think the world owes them something. I say enough is enough! :fork:

Main Street Jim said:
...and the wait time for that attraction went up to 4 1/2 days...LMAO
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom