Echo Lake Refurbishment

Victaman

I apologize if I missed it, I did try to read each reply in the thread, but what are the fake logs over some parts of the pipes? Wouldn't those be underwater when the lake is full? They may have been there all along and I just never paid enough attention to notice them.

KrazyKat

Too bad they couldn't add some kind of water show in there like a mini-WOC. Guest could see it from all around the lake.

On a windy day it would be hilarious to see people getting sprayed on.

DHS does need a water based attraction though...Indy or POTC?

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Too bad they couldn't add some kind of water show in there like a mini-WOC. Guest could see it from all around the lake.

On a windy day it would be hilarious to see people getting sprayed on.

DHS does need a water based attraction though...
I know. It's unfortunate that they've never had a nighttime spectacular on the water with screens that often get guests wet. Ideally there'd be seating and low level pyrotechnics.

And I'll say it. A dragon.

Maleficent would be all like, "Dracarys!"

It's good to imagine visions fantastic.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I know. It's unfortunate that they've never had a nighttime spectacular on the water with screens that often get guests wet. Ideally there'd be seating and low level pyrotechnics.

And I'll say it. A dragon.

Maleficent would be all like, "Dracarys!"

It's good to imagine visions fantastic.

And every night a Christmas tree goes up in fire. Yule Log, Baby!!

Cake

My last visit to Hollywood Studios was mid Sep and the lake being drained sealed it that this park looks awful. The only good things going are Star Tours, TofT and Rockin’Roller Coaster. If they put a Christmas tree in the middle of a dry lake then it is official the person in charge of this refurb is clueless about maintaining and creating Disney Magic.

ToTBellHop

My last visit to Hollywood Studios was mid Sep and the lake being drained sealed it that this park looks awful. The only good things going are Star Tours, TofT and Rockin’Roller Coaster. If they put a Christmas tree in the middle of a dry lake then it is official the person in charge of this refurb is clueless about maintaining and creating Disney Magic.
It will have water..........

Good grief.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Let's all be real here - TDO realized they had a tree OUTSIDE the park and we can't have people enjoying things when they aren't paying $98 a day for entry!

Okay, yeah...Animal Kingdom's tree is still outside the park...don't point out facts. Let me feign outrage over this tree somehow!

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Let's all be real here - TDO realized they had a tree OUTSIDE the park and we can't have people enjoying things when they aren't paying $98 a day for entry!

Okay, yeah...Animal Kingdom's tree is still outside the park...don't point out facts. Let me feign outrage over this tree somehow!

I would be incensed at your outrage if only I could figure out what side you're taking!

MisterPenguin

Premium Member

The_Grinch.png

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The lake is being refurbished so it can be in pristine condition where it will be the centerpiece of the holiday decor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom