Echo Lake Refurbishment

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
And no on on the internet knows either. People have tried all sorts of codes and ciphers and have come up with nothing.

But, I think I have a solution: All the numbered pennants were chosen to 'go with' their neighboring letter flag. They were chosen to match the neighbors color or shapes. It was just aesthetics.

Here's the flags and pennants neatly laid out to demonstrate my theory...

upload_2017-10-6_3-19-43.png

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Then I have no clue what is being referred to. Not unusual for that poster.

Don't blame the poster because you don't keep up with WDW news. He is referring to the recent room refurbs at Pop Century and the re-do of the Sassagoula Float works at Port Orleans French Quarter.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Don't blame the poster because you don't keep up with WDW news. He is referring to the recent room refurbs at Pop Century and the re-do of the Sassagoula Float works at Port Orleans French Quarter.
I liked the Sassagoula Floatworks refurb a lot.

I’ve not seen the PC room refurbs with my own eyes, but in pics (which mean nothing), they look dreadful. I’ve stayed at Pop six times (7-14 days each time), and in retrospect, the rooms/bathrooms weren’t that great back then either.

We didn’t get to stay in a refurbed room at CSR last month, but I did see a few of them, in various stages. Those are a definite improvement.

NiarrNDisney

Here's something I found on the flags that fly over the S.S Down the Hatch

From the website - From Screen to Theme

The nautical flags above the restaurant (see picture below) spell out "D7O8C2K5S6I2D8E9D6I3N5E4R" You'll notice the letters spell out "Dockside Diner," while the numbers are 782562896354. What do these numbers mean? They could be different dates that are significant to an Imagineer (7/8/25, 6/2/89, 6/3/54), they could be years ('78, '25, '62, '89, '63, '54) or they could mean nothing! Nautical flags are meant to switch between a letter and number for every flag, so the Imagineers may have randomly selected numbers just to give us the message of, Dockside Diner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom