Ears - In Room Surprise?

TxStateMouse

Hello everyone, just a quick question. For our trip in September, I want to do something special for my first timer when we get back to the room after our first night in the park.

All I want are two sets of ears, with our names embroidered, waiting in the room when we get back. Does anyone know how this can happen? I know about the Disney Florist folks, and plan to use them on a different night for something really special. But I didn't see this as an option, only the gift baskets and sets with ears, camera, pens, etc.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

DisneyPrincess5

Hello everyone, just a quick question. For our trip in September, I want to do something special for my first timer when we get back to the room after our first night in the park.

All I want are two sets of ears, with our names embroidered, waiting in the room when we get back. Does anyone know how this can happen? I know about the Disney Florist folks, and plan to use them on a different night for something really special. But I didn't see this as an option, only the gift baskets and sets with ears, camera, pens, etc.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

:wave:
I saw this on John & Kate Plus 8, but they may have made the ears and had them in the room special for the family/show.

I'd definitely call and see if it can be done!

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I know you can get custom mouse ears made at The Chapeau on Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom. If you spend your first park day there, you could go in & get them made when you first go in (if you can manage to sneak away). Then you can actually have them sent back to your resort so they can have them waiting for you.

Let the front desk of your resort know that you are going to be doing this, and that you would like them waiting in the room for you when you get back. I have never done this, I don't know if it would work but it's worth a shot. :eek:

Upvote 0

BeanSz

Disney Florist has option for embroidered ears, just need to give them some notice. If you don't see a gift basket or option on their website, just call them directly, they will price out and put together just about anything. They have been very helpful in the past. Just not sure depending on the time of year and your actual arrival time, if they will guarantee them to be in the room prior to your arrival -- although on my last trip the gift baskets were in the room when we arrived even including waiting for our room to be ready....good luck!!

Upvote 0

stevieg639

Disney Florist has option for embroidered ears, just need to give them some notice. If you don't see a gift basket or option on their website, just call them directly, they will price out and put together just about anything. They have been very helpful in the past. Just not sure depending on the time of year and your actual arrival time, if they will guarantee them to be in the room prior to your arrival -- although on my last trip the gift baskets were in the room when we arrived even including waiting for our room to be ready....good luck!!

It is on their website on the left hand side, under products and it is called Personalized Magic. The product is called Ears to You.
Here is the web address: http://www.disneyflorist.com/category/products/personalizedmagic/display

Upvote 0

meekoman

Last year for my sister's birthday, I went down to the customer service counter and asked if they could put a balloon or something in her room so she would see it when we returned from the parks that night. She ended up getting a balloon and a cute card signed by Mickey. You could also call them ahead of time and let them know that there will be a birthday happening while you are there. I did for my ressies at the end of the month for my wife's birthday. I noticed that they mentioned it on my confirmation form.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom