Earfell Tower to be removed

ToTBellHop

If a water tower falls and nobody is around to photograph it, did it actually happen?
I don't know! Maybe this is all an elaborate ruse to make me believe the Tower is gone when it's still there!

Am I dreaming?

How would I know.

I wouldn't, would I?

No.

FerretAfros

Posted on LaughingPlace on 4/29/16. I'm having trouble finding exact "before" images for comparison, but I'll let you use your imagination to fill it in:

image1-6.jpg

image2-5.jpg

http://www.laughingplace.com/w/news/2016/04/29/earffel-tower-removed-disneys-hollywood-studios/

ToTBellHop

dstrawn9889

How is there still not a single picture?

Fail, WDWMagic fan community. We've had pictures of new hand driers in bathrooms appear more quickly than before-and-after pics in a theme park following the removal of the park icon.

We had pictures of every piece of steel being removed from the Wand and every chunk of toilet-bowl-blue coming down with the Hat! The Enquirer apparently has pics of Prince's final moments but I can't see the remains of the Earffel Tower so I can enter my fortnight of grieving?!?!?!
there is the 'after'
long_desert_road_2.jpg

JonnyK

Well, I was bored so i decided to show what part of the areas has been cleared, from seeing these tower picture intact with the land clearing, this is what im assuming is already done, while the other half on the left is basically the pavement the stuntshow used to practice on

while the other stage in the back is in intact, i guess theyll be removed at a later date.

Attachments

• sketch.jpg
    sketch.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 185

SCOTLORR

Well, I was bored so i decided to show what part of the areas has been cleared, from seeing these tower picture intact with the land clearing, this is what im assuming is already done, while the other half on the left is basically the pavement the stuntshow used to practice on

while the other stage in the back is in intact, i guess theyll be removed at a later date.
Good work! Hopefully Those beige buildings on the right of the cleared land will be demo'd soon so we can start seeing actual construction on the land.

JUFL2019

The tower is gone.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Good work! Hopefully Those beige buildings on the right of the cleared land will be demo'd soon so we can start seeing actual construction on the land.

That building is the costume and scene shop. A recent permit indicates that it is not being removed, at least not all of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom