DVC Photo Thread

disneyeater

232323232%7Ffp543%3B4%3Enu%3D35%3B%3B%3E2%3A8%3E9%3A%3B%3E26%3A%3C2%3A8%3A9%3C257ot1lsi

Yensid40

I was never wow'ed by the BLT rooms. I guess I am not one for Contemporary styles. But with these views?! Oh my God! I don't care if its a cardboard box. I'm in!

kbmum

I don't like the BLT rooms. The furniture isn't particularly comfortable or durable. The black lacquer was wearing off, we had problems with the drapes in almost all of the rooms, multiple items were missing from the kitchen, bathroom towel holders were loose, etc. To me, it seems the furnishings are very high maintenance for the amount of use the rooms get.

However...I love staying there. The views and location can't be beat. We stayed there last July and I'm very sad that we won't be going back to Disney until at least 2014. I just have to be content with the pictures from our last trip.

Pool from lake view room
bltpool1.jpg

From TOTW
MK1.jpg

From TOTW after Wishes
castlenight4.jpg

From the walkway between BLT and the Contemporary
MK2a.jpg

MKsunset1.jpg

foreverbelle

I don't like the BLT rooms. The furniture isn't particularly comfortable or durable. The black lacquer was wearing off, we had problems with the drapes in almost all of the rooms, multiple items were missing from the kitchen, bathroom towel holders were loose, etc. To me, it seems the furnishings are very high maintenance for the amount of use the rooms get.

However...I love staying there. The views and location can't be beat. We stayed there last July and I'm very sad that we won't be going back to Disney until at least 2014. I just have to be content with the pictures from our last trip.

MKsunset1.jpg

I feel the same way, its not my favorite place, but to location is great. And the picture above is just fabulous....

Hot Lava

From the walkway between BLT and the Contemporary

I saw several pictures from this location. Is that walkway open to go and get photos (meaning you do not have to be staying there)? The pictures are magnificent!

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I saw several pictures from this location. Is that walkway open to go and get photos (meaning you do not have to be staying there)? The pictures are magnificent!

Technically it's not. There is a card reader thing which requires a room key to open the doors from the 4th floor of CR (main concourse level). However, my last stay the doors were propped open most of the times and we went through without using our room key. It does have great views of both lakes. It also gets really windy up there since its open air. Feels great on a hot day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom