DVC Photo Thread

bgraham34

Original Poster
I thought it would be fun to have a thread of photos from DVC resorts. Post them if you got them.

img_3103.jpg

Spikerdink

Forgive me, but I know not how to insert pics. I have a bunch of pics and would post....but when I go to insert it is asking for a url. Do I need to have the pics online somewhere? They are just on my computer....

Tell me how to do it, and I will put some up!

bgraham34

Original Poster
Forgive me, but I know not how to insert pics. I have a bunch of pics and would post....but when I go to insert it is asking for a url. Do I need to have the pics online somewhere? They are just on my computer....

Tell me how to do it, and I will put some up!

Yes I believe they have to be hosted somewhere. You just then link to that picture.

alawrence

Don't want to burst anybody's bubble, but that is not the Beach Club and is not even the DVC side of Boardwalk.
Great photo taken from the Yatch Club side of Y&B looking toward Boardwalk Inn though.

There was not really a bubble to burst. I am standing on the dock of the Beach Club Resort, and the foreground of the picture is the Beach Club Rosort Light House with a boat dropping guests off a the Beach Club Resort. The Boardwalk just happens to be in the background.

epcotisbest

Thanks for the name calling. No apology necessary. :)
Heck, I can't even figure out how to post photos on here.
- Nitpicking Bubble Burster (aka Ricky)

alawrence

Thanks for the name calling. No apology necessary. :)
Heck, I can't even figure out how to post photos on here.
- Nitpicking Bubble Burster (aka Ricky)

Don't want to burst anybody's bubble, but that is not the Beach Club and is not even the DVC side of Boardwalk.

I am not name calling, you said it yourself.

I don't want to argue with anyone. This thread is for DVC photos. And, there are some great ones on here so far, and I am sure many more to come. I guess mine technically is not one of them. Lets just stick to the pictures, and the OP's intent.

cameronmouse

Nice pictures, I promise to contribute after my first trip as a DVC member this coming Dec.!!, until then i will live through everyone else's pictures

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom