DVC Photo Thread

ZakGrim

(First post...Hey Everyone!)

My wife and I just had an accepted offer on a resale DVC package (200 points @ AK), and we're currently waiting on Disney for their ROFR *fingers crossed*

Does anyone have any shots of the Animal Kingdom Villas? I'd love to see some more pictures to help bridge the gap until our first DVC trip in February.

kbmum

I love Kidani Village. Staying there was like a vacation within a vacation. It was fun in the parks and then we'd go home to a resort that was relaxing and peaceful. My kids loved the pool and water play area. If you can, try to get a room with a savannah view. There are public observation areas, but it's really nice to be able to watch the animals from your own balcony.

June29KV10.jpg

June29KV09.jpg

July4KVsanaa.jpg

July3KVwaterarea02.jpg

July3KVwaterarea04.jpg

July3KVwaterarea07.jpg

NewfieFan

I love Kidani Village. Staying there was like a vacation within a vacation. It was fun in the parks and then we'd go home to a resort that was relaxing and peaceful. My kids loved the pool and water play area. If you can, try to get a room with a savannah view. There are public observation areas, but it's really nice to be able to watch the animals from your own balcony.

Love the pictures! Kidani is my home away from home too. Just walking towards the entrance puts a smile on my face. To me it is one of the most relaxed and peaceful resorts out there.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
WOW, @bigAWL, those last two shots are indescribably fantastic. I loved my stay at BLT--only managed to get in there once. And otters at SSR? I've stayed there a few times, would love to have seen those little guys!!

Thanks to @kbmum, @LivFreeorDisney, and @Mr.Skunkape, I feel like I just re-visited AKL--I've stayed there twice, and it really is like a vacation within a vacation. :)

Oh, and @alawrence, gorgeous shots of Boardwalk Villas! (and the one of Boardwalk Inn ain't half bad, either ;))

@Ariel484, Shannon, I love the angled shot of Ariel! Nice change of perspective.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Old Key West:

My home-away-from-home!! So relaxing and laid back here:
DSCN3997.jpg

View off the patio of our ground floor room in Building 24:
DSCN4000.jpg

View while waiting at the Hospitality House bus stop:
DSCN4259.jpg

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Here's some more from Bay Lake Tower:

View from my room (on 3rd floor) still had good view of MK:

BLT view of MK from room by Haneysj, on Flickr

View of Monorail from my room:

BLT Monorail view by Haneysj, on Flickr

View of MK from Top of the World:

BLT view of MK 1 by Haneysj, on Flickr

View of MK2 from Top of the World:

BLT View MK 2 by Haneysj, on Flickr

View of Lake:

BLT Lake View 1 by Haneysj, on Flickr

View of CR Marina:

BLT Lake View 2 by Haneysj, on Flickr

Fountain at BLT:

BLT Fountain by Haneysj, on Flickr

Fire pit back by the lake:

BLT Fire Pit by Haneysj, on Flickr

bigAWL

Awesome pictures. What room were you in? We were on the 3rd floor (7320) in a MK view room so definitely not as good of a view as a higher floor. Still great views of the fireworks at night.
We were in 8116. It was up high (just a couple floors below the grand villas) and had a great direct view of the castle. I don't think the MK view category gets much better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom