DVC Member Lounge Coming to Imagination!

Cmdr_Crimson

It could very well be the former Kodak VIP Lounge that hugs the left side of the Magic Eye Theater. I wouldn't hold my breath for the Upstairs to open.

Images from Backstage Magic
tumblr_m882s2teLg1qc0er4.jpg
tumblr_m8832sRo881qc0er4.jpg

mitchk

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The old Kodak lounge is actively used as an office. It will be interesting to see what happens. How big is Figment's old M&G space?

It was very small. I was in there twice, all you did was walk through a open door and there was Figzilla, about a 30 by 30 space, with some cheesy back drop. I must say, I liked the poses he would do with you, like the back to back arms crossed pose!

Last edited:

flyerjab

What I am curious about is if the offerings for 2016 are more plentiful then in recent years. We went to the Beach Bash at Typhoon Lagoon in 2015 and had a great time. Is 2016 a typical year in terms of DVC opportunities or are they stepping up their game a bit?

Monorail Lime

The Epcot one will probably be upstairs. Unless things have changed. Which would also put to rest the rumours of it being moldy and unusable.
I did not notice any glaring mold or other cleanliness issues when we were up there on the Undiscovered Future World tour a few months ago. In fact it was almost disturbingly well maintaned for something that has been sitting abandoned for 15+ years. The remains of the surprisingly-intact Coloring Book room and the Rainbow Tunnel were without any dust or cobwebs which suggests they still have someone cleaning up there regularly.

kpilcher

No AAA involvement. It's office space.
The last time I was in there was for the media walkthrough of MM+/Magic Bands. It kind of looked like a show scene from COP. As if the last act was updated in the mid 2000s... but without the AAs or music or ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom