Dumbo's Circus area discussion

_Scar

Thank you! Umm... There's your answer!:wave:

:lol:

To be specific:

You play games, like Soarin's queue at Epcot, while waiting. It's supposed to make you feel like you're not even in a line. With Soarin it doesn't really work, but that was just a prototype for this kind of queue.

Space Mountain will also have a new "interactive" queue, and it'll be interesting to see how they use the idea. For Dumbo, I'm guessing maybe clown shows or mini games or something circus-y.

RSoxNo1

It's everything Disney didn't want (or at least it was), but whatever. Dinorama, although sorta tacky, provides great theme and a compex story you wouldn't expect.

Dinorama is not a carnival BTW, it's a fair. :p:wave:

The story behind Dinorama is purely to offset how cheap the land is.

It's like when you tell a lie - the more elaborate and complex you make it the more likely it is that you're full of it.

mwbrown

I am still confused at why one side would have about 12-15 Dumbos while the other side has double the size... :shrug:

Is it as simple as the one on the left in the picture is the current Dumbo just moved, and the one on the right is a new one, stronger and thus able to handle more elephants? I dona't know, but that was what I thought when I saw the picture...

Figment632

Considering C&H is a very well themed area, I sure do hope so!

:lol::wave:

It's everything Disney didn't want (or at least it was), but whatever. Dinorama, although sorta tacky, provides great theme and a compex story you wouldn't expect.

Dinorama is not a carnival BTW, it's a fair. :p:wave:

C&H is also everthing DIsney didn't want no matter how clever the story is.

_Scar

Yup. Looks like crap because it is.

They nailed it.

Makes you wonder why Joe Rohde said that most of the 'land' could be gone in 72 hours. Or not!:)

Whatever. You're all A-holes! :lol:

Dinorama is a nice place to kick back and have some fun (I bet Paradise Pier is too...), to me anyway. And the best part is that Joe said (^) the whole are could be taken down very fast whenever that may be! So, isn't it a win-win?

C&H is also everthing DIsney didn't want no matter how clever the story is.

That can be said by a lot of Disney today. Walt had an interest in Dinos, and great theme. True, the carnie rides are a bit offputting but the spinner is fine and PW is a very fun ride. The gift shop there is also top notch and OOZING with theme. To say Walt didn't want this is a bit of a stretch of you include ALL aspects rather than just the carnival type games.

Figment632

Whatever. You're all A-holes! :lol:

Dinorama is a nice place to kick back and have some fun (I bet Paradise Pier is too...), to me anyway. And the best part is that Joe said (^) the whole are could be taken down very fast whenever that may be! So, isn't it a win-win?

Well i just don't like when Disney goes out of their way to do things that Walt was against.

Main Street USA

I am still confused at why one side would have about 12-15 Dumbos while the other side has double the size... :shrug:
It's simply the way the art looks because one is operating and the other is down for load/unload. One side is a duplicate of the other. Nothing to be confused about. Same size.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom