Dumbo & Main Street Updates

Curious Constance

So it looks like Dumbo and Casey Jr are going down for a long refurb this winter/ spring. I wonder if they ll address the infamous blue wall? Maybe they were waiting for the spring season to plant some particular type of trees? Why would Dumbo be down for such a long refurb after just going down for such an extended period last year?

My god, you've breathed life back into these old bones.

britain

I'm telling you, those posters are placeholders for some widescreen TVs, complete with audio speakers in the crest.

But what will be displayed?

Phroobar

What's wrong with a Danny Devito AA? It's better than a Johnny Depp, Eddie Murphy or Rock AA. It could have saved Super Star Limo.

source.gif

mickEblu

So looks like Micechat mistakenly posted last years refurb schedule on Mondays article and have since corrected it. Dumbo, Casey Jr. and Storybookland will not be going down for refurbs.

Of course they could just plant some trees in front of the big blue wall overnight if they wanted to 😉

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
So looks like Micechat mistakenly posted last years refurb schedule on Mondays article and have since corrected it. Dumbo, Casey Jr. and Storybookland will not be going down for refurbs.

Of course the could just plant some trees in front of the big blue wall overnight if they wanted to 😉

See can't trust anything they post now... Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom