dumbest disney ride ever built

Security Boy

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING?

The Country Bears are the most popular attraction! They had to take it OFF reduced hours!

10,000 visitors was it's capacity on one Saturday!

Everyone LOVES the bears!

If Everyone did like them, Disneyland would not have scraped the attraction in favor of Pooh 2004.

Security Boy

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

Ok...then what happened to TOAD in Walt Disney World??!!

No one liked Toad as much at WDW as they do at DL, Mr Toad's wild ride is the most popular attraction in Fantasyland after Small World Holiday, Dumbo, and Peter Pan, besides, Toad Hall is the same building that Disney World used for its Haunted Mansion :animwink:

Mr Bill

Since I am forbidden to dislike the jungle cruise because my Grandpa helped build the area with the monkeys, I will say El Rio De Tiempo/ the river of Time at EPCOT

Maria

Originally posted by Mr Bill
I will say El Rio De Tiempo/ the river of Time at EPCOT

Whaaat??? No way!! I know it´s kinda annoying, but it is also kinda educational.... the problem is that it needs new audio... you can barely understnad what the "guide" is saying at the entrance and during the annoying song! I personally think they can do a lot better with it, but don´t think it is the dumbest.... :( It´s hard for me to think in a dumbest ride.... they all have its audience.. ;)

PrincessK

Dumbest Ride.....hmmm, that's a tough one.

I think I'll have to go with Small World. The DL one is so much better! I think it's the song that gets to me.

Kristin

NowInc

Honey I shrunk the audience is the most unamusing "attraction" i have ever had the displeasure of experiencing...

If you dont count that as a ride....

I would then say Bodywars. Such a dated attraction that doesnt appeal to me (or any of my friends)...and I don't recall it EVER having a line (with exception to when it first opened)...

NowInc

Originally posted by ShanenLuvsDsny
POOH's SCAREY ADVENTURE! LLLLLAAAAMMMMEEEE!!

*sniff sniff*

I like that ride :(

Granted it SUCKS compaired to the one in Tokyo...and I REALLY miss Mr.Toad

Security Boy

Hmmm.....

Originally posted by nWo_Thunder
When Ellen Degenerate was put into Energy the outside Building was painted Rainbow Colors.

They did that for the Gay Community. But took Captain EO when Michael Jacksons Child Molestation Thing came out.

Mike http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/universalstudiosclub

There is a differance between being Gay (Which is the majority of male cast members) and doing stuff to children....that is just plain nasty.

NowInc

To say that they painted "energy" rainbow colors because Ellen is gay is quite possible the most ignorant thing I have ever read on this board....first off..it was painted BEFORE she even announced she was gay...

second....Disney does nothing to encourage or Discourage the gay community...its safer to stay "neutral"...

Captain EO was NOT closed because of MJ's molestation case...

Do some research before making comments like that...

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by nWo_Thunder
They never proved a thing on that.

People have their opinions on gays and people who know me know how I feel about that.

Mike http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/universalstudiosclub

Since I don't know you, I don't know your opinions about gays. I can only go by your comment, which was hostile towards them. Also, rainbows existed long before the gay community adopted them as their "colors." Using a rainbow theme does not necessarily mean one is gay.

The Mom

Premium Member
nWo-Thunder,

Thank you for sharing. Now I DO know how you feel about gays and will keep it in mind in the future. We are not always PC on this forum, but MOST of us will IMMEDIATELY apologise if we have been told that we offended another member, however innocently.

BTW, it has already been suggested that you use the quote feature when responding to a post...someone reading your post without going back through the thread would assume I had mentioned Michael Jackson, gay neutral, etc. You apparently chose to respond to multiple posters at one time.

In response to your AIDS comment, I hope you don't get any diseases linked to lifestyle choices, such as lung cancer, linked to smokoing; diabetes & heart disease, linked to being overweight, poor diet and sedentary lifestyle; alcohol-linked liver disease; etc. The list of diseases that are caused by "lifestyle" is quite long...if we were all perfect, a lot of us would live longer! As a health care professional, my duty is to warn people about dangers (when I can) help them to change (when practical) and take care of them without hostility and with compassion when they become ill!

As I said previously, you've let us know how you feel about gays. You are certainly entitled to your opinion; however I certainly don't share or like it. You've also bombarded this forum with your views about Universal, and your current dislike of WDW. I do not(at this point) share the antipathy certain other members have expressed so "eloquently," but it remains to be seen whether I will join their ranks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom