dumbest disney ride ever built

MrPromey

Originally posted by Rooster
I know they are long gone but the Canoes were pretty lame.:cool:

Wait, does this count as a ride since it was guest powered?

Well, since you didn't actually get anywhere on them, they couldn't be in the same category as the wheelchairs so yes, I think you can consider them a ride...:)

DisJosh

I would expect they were lame..........and it probably took someone who was compitent enough not to steer into the steamboat:D

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
That is probly the reason they closed them :D :D :D
Are you saying they closed them just b/c of that one accident I caused?! Jeez!!:rolleyes: I really didnt mean it!!!!!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DisJosh
I had to........it was my duty! Viva la revolution!!
I sound dumber and dumber every post.........:rolleyes:

Sure sounds like it :D ........Uh oh, Don't want to sound stupid.....Note: STOP TALKING TO SELF! :eek:

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
The Country Bears are closing at Disneyland on September 9th, so I'm thinking that maybe the Walt Disney World one can't be far behind. :(

Originally posted by space*mt*ranger
my vote goes to alien encounter

AE? What?
When was the last time you went on it. I know that when it first opened they closed it for a while. Maybe it wasnt that good. But anyway, I think that there are many rides that are way under AE as far as the dumbest ride!

Like the new JII.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Maria
I don´t think there is a dumb ride. They are just made for different audiences.

I enjoyed the Jungle Cruise when I was little, and all of the other rides. I just remember being dissapointed by 20,000 leagues under the sea, because I thought the wait was too long, it was claustrophobic inside and I could see the threads holding the mermaid! but my younger siblings enjoyed it!

See what I mean?

Maria u said it perfect!

Sorcerer Mickey

Hate to say it but ... Test Track. Good ride, but it never runs! We go to WDW atleast once a year and have only ridden on the dumb thing ONCE because it is ALWAYS out of service. We still have fastpasses for it from our last trip that were stamped as a raincheck. Hope we get to use them this time!

I could not agree more, I only rode it twice. I mean, its fun and all, but the ride is ALWAYS closed down. The ride has way to many problems. The whole ride should've been indoors.

As for suckiest ride, I'd say those AK boats. Those were SOOOOOOOO boring its not funny. The tour person was like "The only tree we dont have is a frozen tree. ha...ha...ha..." The lamest ride in disney history.

Lance

When it firsted opened, I couldn't believe I waited in line for an hour......

BODY WARS

Please replace this one, so dumb!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom