Dumb guests doing dumb things.....

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Just gonna leave these here courtesy of Disneyland Paris..
Bs1I0OQCUAAlIoU.jpg

DGTBkwJV0AAwCnA.jpg

6065bf83bf8675260dc93c89191d74fa-1441203357.jpg

CrwScRhXYAAqzTc.jpg

Please tell me they're not cleaning up in the fountain - that water looks very green.

:hungover:

NiarrNDisney

Well, excuuuuuse me if I wasn't aware there was a limit.

Seriously....

And yes, I know how to use the +Quote function.

Sheesh

For the record I wasn't barking at you I was just making a suggestion that I thought would be easier.

Just know that number of posts nor the amount of time one has been a member here gives anyone seniority or credibility. Its based on content of posts, knowledge and if you work for the site and or its contributors, not that any of that is important since this is a fan forum not a highschool cafeteria filled with clicks and insecure loners!

Jedi Stitch

Sometimes I reminisce on this board. I was just thinking I am a dumb guest doing dome things sometimes. Sometimes I get so caught up in thinking where we are heading next, I unintentionally end up photo bombing someone. I know I got frustrated trying to get a great shot with the family and the other guest walk thru or up next to us not seeing the photo being taken.

Goofyernmost

Sometimes I reminisce on this board. I was just thinking I am a dumb guest doing dome things sometimes. Sometimes I get so caught up in thinking where we are heading next, I unintentionally end up photo bombing someone. I know I got frustrated trying to get a great shot with the family and the other guest walk thru or up next to us not seeing the photo being taken.
Yea, it's a real curse to be a human. Not as big a curse as having no tolerance from others that some reason think that the rest of us should be tuned in completely to whatever they are doing at the time. Whether it be taking a picture or stepping out in front of a moving stroller or ETV. Damn humanity. If we could keep people out of our lives life would be so much better.
For those that didn't recognize it... that was Sarcasm.

jloucks

My theory (other then the water thing) is that it can be narrowed down to the entitlement thing. There no longer is concern about others besides ourselves. It has manifested itself in the actions of government and the public at large. I should not have to be concerned about anything, I'm special, people have to yield to me, I don't have to use common sense or do anything for myself. I certainly do not have to be concerned about others. I will just demand that the red sea part and then walk to the other side. I'm worth it.

It's certainly that way in traffic situations. I have never seen so many bone head moves as I have in the last few years. It can translate to so many things. Step in front of a stroller or ETV and get hit... the response is why can't they be more careful. Or if I open my car door into the path of an oncoming vehicle it's their fault that my drivers door is now in a separate county from the rest of my car. It's always someone elses job to be alert and care, but, only when it is about themselves not others.

I hope that we snap out of it as a society soon, but, I'm not really thinking it will in what is left of my lifetime.

Exactly. When the world revolves around you, everybody else need to stay in their orbit. That includes bus drivers apparently. :rolleyes:

Michaelson

About the only story I can share is walking down the sidewalk at Epcot several years ago with my family watching a fellow in front of us walking backwards with a selfie stick videotaping himself on his cell phone. He proceeded to walk backwards into a pole at full stride, then tripped over a curb, bending his stick and destroying his phone. Folks just stepped over him shaking their heads.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom