Dsiney World's Best Kept Secret

jmarc63

There is one secret many guests may not know. The contempoary has a hidden floor. When you take the escalator from the lobby the next floor the second floor has the banquet halls. As you take the escalator to The next level where the Resturants and shopping you are on the the Forth floor. They have hidden the Third floor from the escalator and you can access the Third floor from the elevators. The Third floor has a Barber shop and Hair salon on that floor.

WDWSwashbuckler

Honestly though, I wouldn't be spending my time getting my hair cut. I mean, if you ride RnRC enough, that oughta shave the hair right off your head. :lol:

Sherm00

Originally posted by kaos

Here's the secret... Get an 8:45 reservation (9:45 if the fireworks are at 10) and you have a great view of the show. Ask for a window seat.

actually if you want to see the fireworks from the castle get an 8:15 reservation and request a window. I had made 9:30 reservations for the castle for me and my wife to see the fireworks and we didn't get in till 10:45. it was our honeymoon:( we missed the fireworks we were the last ones in the resturant and the waiter says ti us that they give honeymooners champaign glasses but we went through our allot ment for the day so we don't have any to give you. so when we left (the food was good) but we were really bummed. so we went down to guest services the next day and they called the manager over at the castle. we told him what happened and he made reservations for 8:15 for us on another day. ok so we went they gave us the best seat in the house, they changed the menu so we had something diffrent to order we got our glasses, they made sure we got to see the fireworks. then the manager came out and gave us our meal on the house. now that is disney service for you. just make sure if you want to see the fireworks from the castle get reservations eairly.

Talsonic

Account Suspended
The Pause That Refreshes.

Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
sorry, as a newbie (with over 100 posts?) lol, what the heck is a beverly?

danke for the answer:fork:

At Epcot on the west side of the fountain there is an "Igloo" which leads into "Ice Station Cool". Inside, they have dispensers with soft drinks from all over the world and you may "test taste" them for free. Beverly is reputed to be very foul tasting. I don't drink soda so I have never had the pleasure (or displeasure). Coca Cola sponsors "Ice Station Cool". Also Beverly is from Italy as I recall.

RobVanDam

For good view of Illuminations go to the boardwalk and tell the guard your going for a walk around the boardwalk and heaidng to the ESPN Club , but then jsut go sit by yhe boat docks ....

Ah man i jsut gave away my routine ...... i take it back ... its not a good place anyway lol :lol:

=-RVD-=

jmarc63

Re: The Pause That Refreshes.

Originally posted by Talsonic

At Epcot on the west side of the fountain there is an "Igloo" which leads into "Ice Station Cool". Inside, they have dispensers with soft drinks from all over the world and you may "test taste" them for free. Beverly is reputed to be very foul tasting. I don't drink soda so I have never had the pleasure (or displeasure). Coca Cola sponsors "Ice Station Cool". Also Beverly is from Italy as I recall.

The Ice Station Cool is an off-shoot of the drink testing area that they have at World of Coke in Atlanta.They have more selections there andthey also have beverly there and a friend I was with Tasted it and almost lost it after drinking it.

Debbie

Originally posted by mktiggerman

nope... and don't call me a jerk. When you see the complete parade route every day, in all the parks, you see which places are always empty, and that's how I know where to stand.

You are absolutely right! I can attest to that from riding in Mardi Gras parades. Where for blocks the crowds can be 10+ deep, the next block could be 1 or 2 spread out.

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
sorry, as a newbie (with over 100 posts?) lol, what the heck is a beverly?

danke for the answer:fork:

Hon, I have over 500 posts and they still call me a newbie...guess someone needs to post how many posts one has to have to actually fit in! :lol:

Oh yeah...you're welcome!

westie

Aahh, the Adventurers Club, now theres a place I can hang out at all night. What a great place to people watch. Its really funny seeing a newbie get indoctrunated at the Club. Great atmosphere, never a problem getting a cocktail and, everyone gets to be in the act. Congaloosh and poor me another one please.

Does anybody know when their gonna rehabe the comedy show, they've been telling the same jokes for too long!?

Nineinchnailsmk

thanx for the responses. Getting off topic, what else does this ice station cool have? i always walked by it and never visited it....

i was actually looking forward to tasting the italian pop...being italian and all...i wanted to see how they are with pop...lol

ill take ur word for it guys!! :)

Nineinchnailsmk

one more thing, how much are drinks down there, especially at pleasure island.

im partial to jack and coke, and my gf is a peach schnapps and cranberry juice fan

dwldzm9

DWWS

DWWS....

I'm guessing Wide World of Sports?

But do you mean at the All-Star Cafe (which is somewhat of a secret in and of itself, most people don't know it exists) or just there in general?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom