Drunkest Day at Disney

righttrack

It's pretty expensive to get hammered at Disney. I've done Drinking Around the World. Yes, it was quite a bit of alcohol but it does take quite a while to make it around International Showcase so it really wasn't that bad. I'd say "moderately tipsy". Not sloshed.

Herbst20

2003. We were in Orlando for the Nationals of the Buick Scramble (Golf Tournament) and ventured to Pleasure Island for the night. You went to the beach bar ( sorry cant remember the name) and got a fruity drink in a Sand Bucket. Once you finish it you could get it refilled anywhere on Pleasure Island with different mixed drinks. Needless to say a few sand buckets of Captain and Coke and I slept good that night.

DisneyFreak

2003. We were in Orlando for the Nationals of the Buick Scramble (Golf Tournament) and ventured to Pleasure Island for the night. You went to the beach bar ( sorry cant remember the name) and got a fruity drink in a Sand Bucket. Once you finish it you could get it refilled anywhere on Pleasure Island with different mixed drinks. Needless to say a few sand buckets of Captain and Coke and I slept good that night.

Rock n Roll Beach Club

MrsPwdwLifer

February after my best friend and I turned 21 in January. We'd been taking ourselves twice a year since we turned 18. Couldn't wait till 21. Honestly they didn't card as much back then and it wasn't our first adult beverage. At the Dixie Landings (Port Orleans Riverside now *hard eye roll*) piano bar we wanted to try new things. Miss Melody's coladas did us in. Pina colada with a splash of Midori yum! Bar tender knew we just turned 21 so they got stronger and stronger. Had a bit of a hard time getting back to the room. We stayed on the Plantation side for the first time and that tall bridge over the Sassagula river almost did us in, took a long pause on the top. We did miss out on about 3/4 of the next day and had a little hair of the dog at Pleasure Island afrer ordering pizza in and felt much better lol

I'm definitely a hard no alcohol at Magic Kingdom person but everyone should let go once :)

Remlap

Successfully “Drank atound the World” at Epcot. Honestly when you started with a glass of wine at lunch in Italy, and Illuminations is at 9 pm it may have been an expensive day but not falling down drunk. It wasn’t 10 shots in a row.

Also I learned that no matter how much you’ve had drink, the Moracco beer tastes terrible.

maco0028

A few friends and I drank our way around the world together a few trips ago for a college reunion. We got 2 drinks per country to split among the 4 of us, but by the time we finished we were pretty tipsy. Then dinner at The Wave with a few beers and we were sufficiently sloshed. We stumbled out of dinner just in time for Illuminations. Illuminations makes me cry when I'm sober, so watching it drunk induced next-level weepiness and euphoria.

A different night on that trip the four of us split a bottle of Absolut and took an uber into Orlando for a night at Parliament House because some of our favorite drag queens were going to be there. A LONG night of drinking ended back at Art of Animation with me taking some rather scandalous pictures on the hood of Doc Hudson and Flo at about 2:40am.

Darth_Wes

Can't say that I've been hammered, but I do have an extremely high tolerance compared to a large portion of the population. When we are in Epcot or DHS, we drink ALL day....and I mean from entrance to exit. We rarely pass a place the has beer or slushie drink without grabbing one. The heat combined with the activity usually helps with the tolerance. Full disclosure, we do live in Florida...so drinking is a major past time here.

ppet

I've drunk my way around Epcot a couple of times, but have been barely tipsy by the end. Just too much walking. Now my first trip to Adventures Club years ago, my DW and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary and I definitely got into the show. It was great fun and after many repeats of "kungolooouuush" (spelling it how I felt that night) I was as drunk as I've ever been at WDW. Luckily by the time we left there were no impressionable children to see the antics.
Good Lord I miss that club!!!!!

miltimo5

How hammered have you been at Disney? I mean we have heard worst day, bad guests, bad cm’s Let’s round out the equation.

Honestly, never. I have to travel from Pa to FL to get to WDW and I want to remember every minute. that being said, I have had several tastes at the Food & Wine festival. however, 3 years ago I was with a friend and her 3 year old grandson at the F&W festival. We grabbed some food and found a table. The next table two couples sat and one girl was so drunk she fell off the seat twice. Her friends picked her up the first time, the second time they laughed and walked away leaving her on the ground. CM's came over, saw how out of it she was, and called for security and medics who took her away. I can stay home and see that kind of behavior. We couldn't wait to finish our food and get out of there. I love the food and wine festival, however, there needs to be more guidelines. Walt did not want liquor on the premises for that reason. It was supposed to be for families to have a good time....together... not with mom or dad on the ground

OG Runner

I would say I was on the edge of drunk, very nicely buzzed. I did most of drinking around the world, Molson in Canada, a large stout in the UK. I forget France. Skipped Moracco. Sake in Japan. Regular beer in America. Large dark beer in Germany. Lucky or Laughing Budda in China. I forget what Mexico was serving, but I did have one. It was a little reward, for myself and my sons, (now 24 & 29 after running the marathon with me.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom