Drunkest Day at Disney

graphite1326

Tried to drink (beer) around the world. Started at Canada, then GB, France (a little stronger than I expected), got to Germany and when into eat. Ordered a stein and that was it. After lunch I told the DW to shop while I just sat for about an hour.

Nottamus

Don’t like to drink hard during the day...afraid I’ll miss things. Drink to get a level 3-4 buzz only.

That being said...last April trip..had a few too many beers at the end of the day...felt bad the next morning...threw some stuff on a breakfast plate, and even IT looked bad
13FDD9D8-8BE4-410D-BA6F-2EFCFD7FC5F5.png

KBLovedDisney

I never really can drink in Florida. It gets too hot!

BUT, on this one occasion, I splurged on some Tequila at San Angel Inn...

Had to ride the Gran Fiesta Tour afterwards to try and shake off the "I drank that drink waaaayy too fast" feeling because I sure couldn't walk afterwards. DH had to help guide me to the boat.

That was probably the drunkest I have been at Disney.

KBLovedDisney

Don’t like to drink hard during the day...afraid I’ll miss things. Drink to get a level 3-4 buzz only.

That being said...last April trip..had a few too many beers at the end of the day...felt bad the next morning...threw some stuff on a breakfast plate, and even IT looked bad
View attachment 338326
That looks like a sad Cookie Monster:

jeffnheather

View attachment 338326
Made me think of the 'Nope' aliens from Sesame Street!
nope.jpg

BoarderPhreak

At Disney prices... I've been buzzed. Drunk? No.

Their park slushies are beyond "watered down" (like those in New Orleans). You'd explode from drinking enough of them to feel it. 🤮

eliza61nyc

Never. not what I would call "hammered" although I may have built up a high tolerance ;)

First of all, if I'm with my kids I really don't want to be tore up. kinda antithesis to a family trip. Next, I can't image the bar tab that would be. yikes.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I guess since I haven't been "banned" from Disney.....couldn't have been all that bad. I'm in the "Comfortably Numb" group. Don't think I've ever been in the "blackout, stumbling, slurring, falling down, need to be carried, call maintenance to clean up this mess - group" - (Well, at least not at Disney I haven't)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom