Driving?

vadsnylvr

I'm wondering how far do people drive to visit Walt Disney World?
I drove for two of my trips. It was about 15 hours each way. Because it was just me and my daughter I had no relief driver. I drove all through the night so we could arrive in time for breakfast. This year I'm flying. I can't take another driving trip. Maybe after my daughter gets her driver's liscense, but not this year!

Craig & Lisa

About 30 to 35 minutes. That's how long it takes to get from the house to the airport parking for the week. I'd have to be on massive amounts of meds to drive there with the wife and 2 sons in the car for upwards of 18 to 22 hours. :eek: :eek: Thankyou but you'd have to pay me to drive. I'll be on the plane, but lets weigh this out, maybe max 6 hours on a plane or at most 22 hours in a car with my maniac sons and no patience wife..........HMMMMMMM which way do the scales dip for this one. :lol: :lol:

Each year we make the 15 hour drive to Disney, but we make a few stops during the route. Each of the past 8 or so years we have left the Disney property on our checkout date and arrived at our house in Central Illinois later that evening. With my Dad driving, we can accomplish any driving task!!

Kadee

Wow! Some of you drive a REALLY long way! I don't know if I could do that.

My drive is just under 7 hours..... about 500 miles, but I think I'll have about 30 minutes or so cut off of that with the new Western Way. I'll find out in 3 weeks!

Kristamouse

16 hrs from Independence KY to WDW, probally longer now that my little mouse is potty trained. Drive down is great, but home make me grumpy!

wdwmomof3

We have about an eight hour drive. On our last trip, going down to Orlando was fine but my six year old son talked all the way home non stop. With him talking and my husband with the sports radio on... I was crazy by the time we got back. Needless to say, we got IPods for Christmas so our next trip should be better. I wish we could fly but I just can't do it. Maybe one of these days.

sknydave

I see a lot of vehicles from very far away sometimes. I've seen plenty of cars from British Columbia and Washington State, etc. That is one crazy drive!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom