Driving?

sbkline

Let me whip out my log from our 2004 trip. I was so about recording every detail of the road trip that my wife was about ready to hit me with the book. :lol:

When we left our house, there were 58,549 miles on the car.

When we arrived at the Super 8 motel in Kissimmee, there were 59,611 miles on the car. So just a little over 1,000 miles I guess.

Disneyfanman

860 miles from Louisville, KY. We go every year, and make it in about 14 hours. We leave late in the evening and get there around 1:00 PM in the afternoon.

pinkrose

Only 9 hours for us. Hit the road about 8:30pm central time, arrive by 6:30am eastern time. Have some breakfast and hit the parks. :sohappy:

Lightyear

Another Louisville, Ky checking in. We make it about 13 hours, we leave at 7pm and arrive around 8am. In other words...way too long! But worth the wait!

New2WDW

About 400 miles one way (7 hours or so) depending on the amount of stops! For some reason the kids have to stop for a bathroom break!:shrug:

Craig & Lisa

Let's see, it takes about 35 minutes to get from the house to the airport. If you think I'm going to be stuck in a car for 18 to 22 hours with my nutty sons, and and my wife who has the patience of............... well lets just say she doesn't, or anywhere from 3 to 7 hours in a plane, well lets see which way the scale tips for that one. Besides, the more time I can spend at WDW the better. :animwink:

mgraef

For me its 1841 miles. Never done it. I think I would drive to Southern California before trying this. With frequent flier miles we have managed to not buy more than two tickets at a time for our family of four. This limits the days that we can travel, but tacking on those extra travel days it is worth it.

That old saying that time is money rings true on this one.

Krupknick

10 Min to HTS airport 1hour 45 min flight to Sanford Airport 1 hour to Polynesian Or................13 1/2 Hour drive from Huntington WV.....:animwink:

hokielutz

867 miles in 13 hours with minimal stops

Amazing thing is I also have the same distance to travel to WDW.

867 miles from Manassas, VA to the TTC parking lot.

Total travel time between 13-14 hours... depending on speed (above average), fuel-food-potty stops (below average), and chinese fire drills

pinkrose

Amazing thing is I also have the same distance to travel to WDW.

867 miles from Manassas, VA to the TTC parking lot.

Total travel time between 13-14 hours... depending on speed (above average), fuel-food-potty stops (below average), and chinese fire drills

:lol: We used to do those when I was a teen.

parker kim

Hi It took us 18 hours we are a hour south of pit. pa. we have done it before in 16. My husband loves to drive I think I would love to try flying but my husband always wants to drive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom