Dress code violation PIC-OF-THE-DAY

wdwwdeagle

okay, well now that we're on the subject.... a few weeks ago there was a woman in line with us at KS who was, ahem, stretching the limits of the dress code....to the point that I turned to my husband and said under my breath, "so they won't let you in if you have something vulgar on your tee-shirt, but apparently, if she walks up with nothing but tassles on her front, they let her in?" Okay, it wasn't quite that bad, but this was a tiny tank top straining to stay in place on this woman, and I knew it wasn't just me, because another family walks up and the mom says, again under her breath, "I guess we'll get in line behind the woman with her boobies hanging out."

So, are there restrictions on this? I've never seen anyone in a bikini top, but this was darn close. Where/how do they draw the line?

Also, another thought... I read a while back about an adult woman who was asked to leave b/c she was wearing a princess costume and there was concern that she would be confused with the cm's by small children. So at what age can you not wear the princess costume anymore? My 14 year old daughter wanted to know if they would kick her out if she wore one. Not that she would wear one with the family, but I could see her and her teeny-bopper friends thinking it was hilarious to all go dressed as princesses... would they be asked to leave?

AstareGod

okay, well now that we're on the subject.... a few weeks ago there was a woman in line with us at KS who was, ahem, stretching the limits of the dress code....to the point that I turned to my husband and said under my breath, "so they won't let you in if you have something vulgar on your tee-shirt, but apparently, if she walks up with nothing but tassles on her front, they let her in?" Okay, it wasn't quite that bad, but this was a tiny tank top straining to stay in place on this woman, and I knew it wasn't just me, because another family walks up and the mom says, again under her breath, "I guess we'll get in line behind the woman with her boobies hanging out."

So, are there restrictions on this? I've never seen anyone in a bikini top, but this was darn close. Where/how do they draw the line?

Also, another thought... I read a while back about an adult woman who was asked to leave b/c she was wearing a princess costume and there was concern that she would be confused with the cm's by small children. So at what age can you not wear the princess costume anymore? My 14 year old daughter wanted to know if they would kick her out if she wore one. Not that she would wear one with the family, but I could see her and her teeny-bopper friends thinking it was hilarious to all go dressed as princesses... would they be asked to leave?
10 is the age limit I believe. Since that's the age the ticket prices go up and they become "adults" at WDW. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom