Dress code violation PIC-OF-THE-DAY

jmvd20

I actually had a lady take my families picture since she thought it was funny that we all had the same shirts on. Grandma bought us all matching shirts, wasn't that nice of her?? #@&*%$#@$%

Think some of you need to loosen up a bit. I didn't want to wear the matching shirts but got out voted, oh well I looked like an idiot and some lady took a picture, not a big deal. I noticed the shirts went over a lot better in MK the at DHS. Younger crowd in DHS and I would say more "hip" then the other parks. LOL.

I could see myself getting drug into doing something like that. Kind of reminds me of something Clark W. Griswold would do to his family! If I would have seen you I may have offered to buy you a drink for going along with the family idea... I think anyone being honest with themselves can all say been there done that!

However, what you described isn't even on the same level as what some people choose to wear!!!!!!

trr1

I somewhat agree with those saying do not take pictures of people for the intent of making fun of them... However, these people are begging for it to happen. In any situation I am always for people taking repsonsibility for their own actions. Which includes not wearing a thong, a 2 piece bikini, or stuff yourself into a small pair of sweat pants if you wiegh 450#'s.

I will never win People Magazines sexiest man of the year award which is one of the reasons you will never see me in a thong, or anything else that exposes too much skin for that matter.

Laughing at others to make yourself feel better about who you are - not so much. But pointing out others wearing ridiculous things either because they dont care, or to try and draw attention to themselves is another story. In all honesty when I view some of those featured in the "People of Wal-Mart" I get embarassed for them. Maybe one of those people should look into the mirror and change some of the choices they made instead of trying to sue others for the embarassment.
you forgot the overweight people in a speedo
472255.jpg
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
speedo4-thumb.jpg

tizzo

definitely kind of weird to take a picture. Funny to see though. I don't think this site needs to go there anyway... this is a classy place...

Probably the most relevant point made in this thread I think. Whether these kinds of sites are funny or not is a matter of opinion and personal taste. That they are classless is not.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Who gets to say whats odd? A bit of an ironic statement to make on a site based on activities of an amusement park where folk pose with short arses in furry suits for pictures.

But then you bloody foreigners are odd.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Who gets to say whats odd? A bit of an ironic statement to make on a site based on activities of an amusement park where folk pose with short arses in furry suits for pictures.

But then you bloody foreigners are odd.

Well, to be fair Sir, the lot of humans all have their balmy side. Just look at the fans in the bleachers at any EPL game....:ROFLOL:

But for the Disney fanboys on this site to be passing judgment when engaging over debates on the sanctity of a theme park, yeah there's a few pots that haven't met their respective kettles yet....

slappy magoo

Oh I get it...people of wal mart is one of my favorite guilty pleasures...I just can't see Disney being all that thrilled about it and we know that their legal department has no problem sending out cease and desist letters.

I know people of walmart...

people of walmart is a good friend of mine...

this other site, sir, is no people of walmart.

I dunno, humor is subjective and all that, and maybe my tolerance of strange is higher than others. I just didn't find a lot of stuff people were wearing to be THAT odd. A few outfits could have benefited from more fabric. Yeah, mullets are always funny. Teens dressed all gothy isn't that wacky to me, though I've found if they're being obnoxious, the thing that takes the wind out of their sails is a simple and elegant "you're not real Goth, you're Hot Topic Goth." Ooooh, how they hate that. :D

But when you see that walmart customer wearing sweats that show a little ________ stain, nothing in those disney pictures compares...

WDITrent

How many "Picture of the day" threads do we really need? I always followed it when there was just one, but this is getting rediculous. I don't follow any of them now.

powlessfamily4

You always have the choice to view the site or not view the site. If it is offensive to you, don't go there. Each to their own. Some people think the matching shirt things is cute (I so think it is!!!) Someone else may think it classifies you for a People of the Park highlight. Just remember something:

You never know, when any one of us may end up on one of those sites! :) :)

bgraham34

You always have the choice to view the site or not view the site. If it is offensive to you, don't go there. Each to their own. Some people think the matching shirt things is cute (I so think it is!!!) Someone else may think it classifies you for a People of the Park highlight. Just remember something:

You never know, when any one of us may end up on one of those sites! :) :)

Very true and good point. I would love to do the matching shirt thing but my wife would never. I would just like to do it to have fun. As far as some of the people on that site, well some of them are just nasty and others well its a fashion statement.

trr1

Well, to be fair Sir, the lot of humans all have their balmy side. Just look at the fans in the bleachers at any EPL game....:ROFLOL:

But for the Disney fanboys on this site to be passing judgment when engaging over debates on the sanctity of a theme park, yeah there's a few pots that haven't met their respective kettles yet....
what game is that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom