Dream Squad in the Magic Kingdom Today

celestia

There are lots of magical moments that don't include physical tangible prizes that you can take home, particularly at the attractions (the small world one was a good example.) So far from what I've heard, almost every attraction has a magical moment for the celebration.

Some prizes kids can take home are definately being handed out by the dream squad already though. Yesterday I know a family was given a private meet and greet with peter pan characters and got an autographed photo. Maybe just not the big prizes (like the stay in the castle.)

animay

The year of a million dreams campaign is sounding like it will be fun. I love that cast members are getting a chance to be a little creative at their attractions. Can't wait to hear what they come up with.

The Dream Squad sounds like a fun position too. Get the notice to go to *insert location* and open envelope *insert number*. Duck into the tunnels and you're off. Like Disney secret agents. :)

Rogue71371

Question to any Dream Squad CMs...

Are the Dream Squad CMs going to be wearing something that indicates that they are part of the Dream Squad? In the first post it said that the Dream Squad CMs had bags with the Dream Squad logo on them.

The reason I ask is that it would be a shame if guests that know about the set up (like WDWMagic members) kept following them around.

52 days to go!!!!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Question to any Dream Squad CMs...

Are the Dream Squad CMs going to be wearing something that indicates that they are part of the Dream Squad? In the first post it said that the Dream Squad CMs had bags with the Dream Squad logo on them.

The reason I ask is that it would be a shame if guests that know about the set up (like WDWMagic members) kept following them around.

52 days to go!!!!

I think that is why they are using the utlidors and backstage areas to get around. Otherwise it would just turn into a big parade of Annual Pass holders and locals following Dream Squad CMs around.

barrie

Oh, it sounds very fun! I hope I get to see a giveaway on my next trip. What a great job that would be, Disney's own Prize Patrol.

-SIR-

I almost tried to be on the dreamsquad, I had a manager reccomend it to me but since I work on Hilton Head Island It would be hard to find a place to stay in Orlando.... MAN I would love it though!

tecowdw

I'm taking all my hats with me on my October trip! :lol:

I'd just love to see the Dream Squad in action while I'm there. While it doesn't HAVE to be me (though it would be nice), it would be really great to see something magical happen for someone. I'd get a warm, fuzzy feeling from that.

Oooh...I agree.
I think it would be just as much fun to watch other people have a "dream come true" as a complete surprise. I'll take one too but I wouldn't be a sore loser.
:p

Rozzie

I was talking to one of the Dream Team members today. Apparently, they won't know what the prize is their giving out. They'll have to take the family to Guest Relations before they find out what they've one. I guess it has to do with eligibility and legal stuff. I wonder how that's gonna work out? "Um, congratulations, you've won a great prize, but I don't know what it is."

bluefaery

Oooh...I agree.
I think it would be just as much fun to watch other people have a "dream come true" as a complete surprise. I'll take one too but I wouldn't be a sore loser.
:p

that would be the "gift" that i would want to win. Every time I see a childs face light up w/ a smile (no matter where I am) I always feel like I'm gonna cry. To me seeing a child smile is the best gift anyone can give. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom