Dream Job at Disney?

Ariel

Original Poster
If you're like me, I have always dreamed of working of Disney. If you have thought about it, what would your ideal job be? I've got a couple of things I'd love to do. I always thought it would be so cool to be the hostess at the Luau - the one who hosts the show, introduces everyone, etc. But seeing as I'm not Hawaiian, that may not work out. :) Being a character has always appealed to me. It would be such a wonderful experience!! Other than that, working at one of the hotel check-in areas or somewhere that you could really get to meet all the different people that come through, that would be cool.

Tramp

We have a teacher friend who works at Disney every summer for all the fun reasons you cite. Minimum wage and Maximum laughs.
They move her around not only from job to job but from park to park...wherever she is needed to do whatever they need done.

I decided to do the same this year. On the application it asks what position am I applying for....and I misspelled EISNER...so they didn't hire me. :)

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
My dream Disney job would be to "drive" one of the riverboats at Port Orleans/Dixie Landings (to quote Disney PHD, "long live Dixie Landings" :) )
or to work at the Haunted Mansion or TOT

Brett

My dream job at Disney....IMAGINEER!!! You get to actually help create the magic.

Besides that I'd love to work at Norway. Even though I'm not from Norway, the girls that work their are so hot!

scan_man

Think My Dream job at Disney, would have to be the person that maintains the Paging and Radio setup that they have in the Parks. I Love working with Paging, the company I work for has some equipment in the Disneyland Park, Would love to see what it looks like in the Bowls of the Park if I can swing that tour the next time I am in L.A.

disneyqueen

I'd love to be a tour guide!! I love talking about disney and telling people little known facts about the parks :) I'd also like to own the most stock so I could have the biggest say in what goes on. Bring back Figment and Mr. Toad's wild ride!!!

DisneyPhD

My choice would be driving one of the boats. I'm not too particular, any boat will do. The Dixie to Downtown would be nice. I always wanted to do the Ft. Wilderness to MK too. My wife on the other hand would make a great Snow White (and has on Holloween for many years). She'd also be great in the parades as a dancer. All that will have to wait for retirement now. Well, at least my dream job. There's not much call for a Snow White with an AARP membership. :)

motherhamv

I want to work at a hotel front desk, reservations, or be a pbx operator. I have always wanted to work there, and I told my husband that some day it will happen. :D

markymark

I would love to have something to do with the golfing setup. I don't know if they do teaching there or what, but somehow or other I need to be near those wonderful, wonderful golf courses. Only thing I couldn't do is drive the refreshments buggy. It would be full when I left, but I'd be full when I came back !! ;)

MISS MINNIE

I am with Motherhamv - I too would love to work on the front desk at a Disney Hotel - seeing all those happy people checking in with Wide Eyed Kids and the sadness of checking out but knowing (on average) that they will be back again:p

Is the pay any good???

Disney magic :p

Jayne Birmingham UK

I would love to work at HM. Other than that I think driving the boats at the Jungle Cruise would be fun. I've always appreciated a very bad joke or two... ;)

dopey

sign me up for disney security. i wanna sit in front of a big bank of monitors and see what really goes on. :cool:

Disneynut

Any job at Disney would be a dream job for me. But by far, I would love to work the front desk at one of the hotels. It would be such a thrill to be one of first people to greet people and help them make their stay a magical one.

M

Mr Lightbeer

My dream job would be in charge of the days taking's at all the parks.I'd have one of markymarks private jets waiting for me at the airport with enough fuel to take me to Geneva.:cool: :D ;)

I would love to be a bellhop at the ToT or butler at the HM---those people can really have fun with their jobs unlike some of the other ride operators. :cool:

M

Mr Lightbeer

Mrs Lightbeer here, I would like to be Tinkerbell and fly down that zipline every night, setting off the fireworks wow that would be one cool job.

woofboy111

My dream job at Disney would be...well I have two choices... I'd love to be a juggler there. It seems like such a fun job to be one, such as the juggling bellhops before fantasmic. *It helps that I'm already a pretty good juggler!

My second choice would be an Imagineer. I would love designing rides and thinking them up.

Kontra

Out of the parks I would like to be an Imagineer. Inside, I'd either be a tour guide, a show director (fireworks, parades, and live shows), or the Dole Whip vender (that job definitely comes with perks).:)

sillyspook13

My dream job is to be a puppeteer in Tapestry of Nations. I'm so excited because I am going to do that in a couple of weeks. Most people in Tapestry have a second job. (it is only 4 hours a day) My dream "side job" is a skipper on Jungle Cruise.

I would have said Haunted Mansion maid, but they don't get to smile. I would not be able to stand that.:rolleyes:

Disney Maniac

Outside of the parks, either an Imagineer or a concierge at the hotels. In the parks, I'd love to be plainclothes security, because that not only gets you access to the behind the scenes stuff, but also lets you enjoy the parks as if you were a Guest :D ! And you'd get paid to do it!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom