Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

barnum42

tigsmom said:
Nobody said anything about topless photos............. :lookaroun
All depends on your choice of bathing suit! Nobody said anything about the Gumby look - I just thought it would give a funny spin to procedings.

Oh the things we do for charity. Mind you I live in a country where you can sponsor somone to sit in a bath of baked beans for charity.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MerHearted said:
Nevermind, I decided to just take the pic tonight.

Well... here I am! :D
:lol: :sohappy: I tried to give you points for posting, but I have to spread some more around first, so I owe you.

tigsmom said:
Nobody said anything about topless photos............. :lookaroun
Well, if my man-nipples are offensive, perhaps this will help . . .

Better? No? Just sort of creepy? Oh well, I tried.

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 65

JBSLJames

Original Poster
When we changed computers, I failed to realize I had to install the camera software on the new one. Will get this done this weekend and e-mail the pick out. Still trying to think of a pose. . .The Atlas Pose. . .The Thinker. . . I think I'm leaning towards the "Deer in the Headlights " pose.

No additional weight loss :( Still at the same level I was when September started. Starting weight 243. . .Current weight 218 for an overall loss of 25 pounds. Want to be at 200 for the November trip :zipit:

MouseMadness

JBSLJames said:
Boy, I can't believe no one jumped on this one. . .maybe that's the wrong way to phrase that. :lookaroun

Gary, you got some software up to do the pics right? Do you want us to e-mail them to you? If so, PM me your e-mail and I will try and send something over by the end of the week.

Sorry, I meant to reply to this before. There was no error in phrasing, he literally took a picture of my a$$. :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I've been calling the Make-a-Wish foundation to see if I can set up some kind of "account" and add to it as people post, but I can't get any actual people on the phone. They've got an answering machine, and I left my name for a callback, but I haven't heard from them yet.

I thought it would be nice to set something up so I can add to it - particularly if anyone's interested in February 1st. If I have to, I'll just send a lump donation to cover everyone who posted and I can post the certificate on here.

Barnum42
Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Figmentmom
Garyhoov
ILUVTHEMOUSE
JBSLJames
Lil'mermaid
Merhearted
Mousemadness
(Speck76)?
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

$30 definite so far.

figmentmom

Gary, Barnum and Vince - you guys look GREAT!!!

I should be able to get my picture up tonight, but, um, I'm going to be wearing way more clothing in mine...and it's not a close-up, either...will it still count?

Gary, if you decide the photo doesn't follow the rules closely enough, then I'll donate the $10 for you. It's up to the jury.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
It's sort of nice to come home and find photos of hot women in my inbox.

Sorry it took me a while to get home. Here's the first, ILUVTHEMOUSE:

:sohappy:

Attachments

• PA010068.jpg
    PA010068.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 47

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
And here's our favorite rabid rodent -Mousemadness. . .

(at least I think it's Mousemadness. I had to trim her out of a group shot that was sort of blurry and filled with blonde women who all looked roughly similar), But I figured I was safe to pick the one with the youngun' attached to her hip.

Still waiting for the a$$ shot.:lookaroun

Attachments

• Christy.bmp
    85.4 KB · Views: 47

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Looking good everybody!!

Barnum42
Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Figmentmom
Garyhoov
ILUVTHEMOUSE
JBSLJames
Lil'mermaid
Merhearted *
Mousemadness *
(Speck76)?
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

$50 :sohappy:

*I still owe reputation points when I've spread around enough.

MouseMadness

LOL figmentmom!! I said the same thing when I sent Gary the picture of me... it's about as revealed as I'm willing to get. (see the beginnings of a muscle above my knees?? :sohappy: :lookaroun )

And I tried to give you points, too, Gary, but I can't yet. :) (My points were for your smiley nips)

:lookaroun

p.s. The "a$$ shot" has gone to deleted digital photos heaven. May God rest its' soul.

I am already on the internet...along with my tripod...Check jonnies photo album. I lost 30...started out at a beer drinking fraternity guy 210.....slimmed down to a LIGHT beer drinking fraternity guy at 185...and hockey just started up again...so...w00t feb 1st i wanna be at 165 with more muscle, so working out 5 days a week as opposed to the 3 I am able to squeeze in now.

tigsmom

ArchiDanDisney said:
I am already on the internet...along with my tripod...Check jonnies photo album. I lost 30...started out at a beer drinking fraternity guy 210.....slimmed down to a LIGHT beer drinking fraternity guy at 185...and hockey just started up again...so...w00t feb 1st i wanna be at 165 with more muscle, so working out 5 days a week as opposed to the 3 I am able to squeeze in now.

Lets go, we need a new picture. :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
figmentmom said:
Here it is
:sohappy: but I hope you're working on gaining weight not losing. I think I'm the only one who has posted so far who has some actual fat on my body.

Barnum42
Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Figmentmom *
Garyhoov

ILUVTHEMOUSE
JBSLJames
Lil'mermaid
Merhearted *
Mousemadness *
(Speck76)?
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

I'm spreading reputation all over the place, but it still seems like everytime I try to give somebody some it tells me I have to spread some more. How much do we have to spread before repeating?:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom