DQ not closing in June, lets not start on it...

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
Me too, the ESPN Club is nice, but I hear the Zones are awesome!
ESPN Zone is great, and as much as I would love to see it, it's almost the same model as DQ. So if DQ was ever going, it most likely wouldn't be replaced by an ESPN Zone but rather something completely different, or even a 3rd party. But as long as DQ keeps doing well, it's here to stay. And the better it does the more of a possiblity there is of us seeing some new stuff!

The new games are great, but it would be nice to see a new attraction too.

CJR

You won't have to wait more than 2 years for that... The Cheesecake Factory Express replacement is Phase I of a lengthy update of the complex to come.

If that's the case, that's great news! My family loves DQ and we always spend a few hours in it. DQ getting an update is long overdue.

Jim Hill's article for today talks about this very subject.

He basically says everything that was already said here. He also adds that the Virgin Megastore will be the fabled ESPNZone and Bob Iger wants to open an Apple store somewhere DTD.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
1.Um, I have more than a clue, thank you. Ug. :dazzle: That's quite a tone for a new poster who has no idea who I am or anyone else here is
2.You can walk through the shop at DQ w/o visiting the building
3.the cheesecake factory was not owned by disney, so the only profit off of that would be the lease
4.I'm assuming you haven't been in there lately because there's a very high amount of new games AND the state of repair has been much better than in previous years, about on par with the parks
5.Many DONT pay full admission price to get in, but even if a 1/4 of the admission price is paid, money is still coming in and profit being made considering the high amount of traffic it receives and since DQ operates on a fixed cost
Care to try again for me?

Don't waste your time and energy with trolls. This one will be removed again soon! :fork:

Edit: OOPS....I see The Mom removed the vermin already....
So efficient!

They can do whatever they want with DTD as long as they dont touch my Earl of Sandwich!!! Best food in all of WDW!!! and is there an ESPN zone at the boardwalk or is that something else? I think i watched Indy beat the pats last year from there...

Mr.EPCOT

They can do whatever they want with DTD as long as they dont touch my Earl of Sandwich!!! Best food in all of WDW!!! and is there an ESPN zone at the boardwalk or is that something else? I think i watched Indy beat the pats last year from there...

They have an ESPN Club at BoardWalk. It's not the same as ESPN Zone, it's just a restaurant/bar with lots of TVs showing sports. Very poor food, I might add. Hopefully ESPN Zone will come along at Downtown Disney with menu of higher quality.

StephanieS

Who would be a fool and pay the full admission price of $37 to go into a building that does not have all the rides and games working all the time.

The same fool who would pay $72 to go to a theme park where not all the rides are working all the time-- oh wait, hundreds of people do that every day.

DQ used be in including in EVERY WDW package. Now people buy it with the water parks for an extra $50. So if it's still bringing in business now that people have to add the water parks fun and more option than that's a good sign

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The same fool who would pay $72 to go to a theme park where not all the rides are working all the time-- oh wait, hundreds of people do that every day.

DQ used be in including in EVERY WDW package. Now people buy it with the water parks for an extra $50. So if it's still bringing in business now that people have to add the water parks fun and more option than that's a good sign

How many people actually buy a one day ticket? :shrug:

StephanieS

How many people actually buy a one day ticket? :shrug:

There are lots of guests who go for one day. You know-- your co-workers who say "We had a great time at Disney World! On Monday we went to Seaworld, on Tuesday we went to Disney World, on Wednesday we went to Universal...." :ROFLOL:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
There are lots of guests who go for one day. You know-- your co-workers who say "We had a great time at Disney World! On Monday we went to Seaworld, on Tuesday we went to Disney World, on Wednesday we went to Universal...." :ROFLOL:

Oh...THOSE people ! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom