Downtown Disney expansion to be officially announced Tuesday 12 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamman73

Sorry if this is a stupid question or if its already been covered, but will any parts of DTD be closing during the construction? My trip this year is in Nov. and I always love to take a trip to DTD one night and just relax...

I wonder how this is all gonna work too...I still want my free Ghirardelli sample this fall...

CJR

So is that "at least" referring to both retail and dining?- I sure would like some more entertainment though...

I think more entertainment will be a given. Disney's focus is on what sells, but entertainment is what brings people in. I think we will find out more regarding entertainment as time goes on. My guess is that there will be a few surprises still to come. :)

I wonder how this is all gonna work too...I still want my free Ghirardelli sample this fall..

I dont think, financially, they are going to be willing to close the whole thing down, but Earl's better be open when Im there, because we dont have any near us and I NEED my Earl's when i go to Disney...

jt04

I think more entertainment will be a given. Disney's focus is on what sells, but entertainment is what brings people in. I think we will find out more regarding entertainment as time goes on. My guess is that there will be a few surprises still to come. :)

I agree. I think there are many many details to be revealed.

StarWarsGirl

Can someone link me to the official announcement or is it still delayed?
Still delayed. According to the post on the main site, this has only been confirmed by cast members and due to poor weather will be announced later this week. I'm going to put my faith in the cast members and our friends at WDWMagic. They have never let me down before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom