Don't You Miss...

Pocamahontas

I loveddd my little pony!
I bought the movie and broke the tape from watching it so much (or so my mother says, it's very possible that she bro-)
hm..
And gummy bears, and all of those!!
Thanks so much for sharing!

JimboJones123

I know it's not in good taste to "get nostalgic 'bout the last ten years before the last ten years have passed," but I'm going to anyway!

2007 technologically is wonderful. :) But 2007 in regards to heart, quality, creativity, passion, and purpose? Eh—not so much. :(
Love the "HUB" logo!!!

Mr_Tom_Morrow

Man I REALLY miss alot of those shows,I'm surprised that only a handful have made it to DVD,I'd love to see MMC come out eventually,tho I would probably only get 1-3 seasons when Mowava was still the co-host,I wasn't that big of a fan there after

I remember when the only way to really get inside scoop on the happenings of WDW was when they would do "Dateline (Park Name)"

JimboJones123

Man I REALLY miss alot of those shows,I'm surprised that only a handful have made it to DVD,I'd love to see MMC come out eventually,tho I would probably only get 1-3 seasons when Mowava was still the co-host,I wasn't that big of a fan there after

I remember when the only way to really get inside scoop on the happenings of WDW was when they would do "Dateline (Park Name)"
I rented the best of the MMC with Brittney, Justin, and Christina a few weeks ago and was SOOOOO disappointed in how junky the show became. Guess I dropped the show when it tried to grow up and push "The Party" as special guests. By the time that season came around I was OUT. It was a sad shell of it's former glory. First 3 seasons were GREATNESS and Mowava was GREATNESS!!!

Figment82

DTV ROCKS!!!

I was always disappointed that I could never buy a coffee mug or a polo with the DTV logo on it at the DTV store in DTD. It really upset me.

I still can't hear half of those songs w/o thinking of the videos. Alternativally I can't watch the classic shorts w/o thinking about the songs.

My favorite that fit so great was "Mamma said there'll be days like this".
PERFECTION!!!

California Dreamin' was another one of my all time favorite DTV videos. I do remember back in the mid/late 90's they brought a few back. This was also around the time of Inside Out and of course the NEW MUPPET SHOW.

Can't believe nobody brought up the NEW MUPPET SHOW YET!!! That was QUAL-I-TEE!!!

I am the exact same way in regards to DTV. Songs like "Beat It" or "I Only Have Eyes for You" make me stop and think about the corresponding cartoons.

I remember making my mom tape them for me but I subsequently lost them. I have very vague memories of there being a longer compilation of them, instead of the little interstitials, but perhaps I'm just making it up.

When I watch the Disney Channel now, it just tends to depress me. I used to be able to watch it for hours on end, now it's a last resort if I'm extremely desperate.

WDW Monorail

My all time favorite Disney show is Tale Spin. I also like C&D RR, Goof Troop, Duck Tales, and Goof Troop. What nice memories of these shows I have.

I miss the REAL Disney Channell as well. :(
Enough of this cell phone, iPod, tween junk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom