Don't you hate it when...

barnebd5

Original Poster
Doesn't it just tick you off when you happen to over hear to people arguing about something Disney related and you know both of their arguments are wrong.

Have you ever seen this?

disneyisbest

It kinda gets to me sometimes when I'm in the park and I hear some people disussing something that obviously neither of them really know anything about. Their have been times when I just half to tell them the right answer myself. I am trying to learn to let the ones that don't mattter go though.

General Grizz

I hate it when. . .

Person: I saw Main Street Electrical Parade this past summer!
Grizz: SpectroMagic played this past summer.
Person: NO. I SWEAR it was MSEP.
Grizz: Okay, okay, okay. . .

:brick:

se8472

like when guest come up to me wanting to know where the spiderman ride is...when I tell them where it is they march off upset beliving I just lied to them

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by se8472
like when guest come up to me wanting to know where the spiderman ride is...when I tell them where it is they march off upset beliving I just lied to them

And where they can get a Fast-Track or SpeedPass for The Hulk while visiting Tomorrowland.

The worst I ever heard was on a bus, when the mom was telling her kids "Test Track is AWESOME ... You get to be a pilot and go into space".

se8472

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
And where they can get a Fast-Track or SpeedPass for The Hulk while visiting Tomorrowland.

The worst I ever heard was on a bus, when the mom was telling her kids "Test Track is AWESOME ... You get to be a pilot and go into space".

That is when I want to start hitting things

BRER STITCH

Hey....it IS the most MAGICAL PLACE on the planet!!

All those things could really happen to them if they believe!

Now lets all gather our thoughts and head over to Jungle Land to ride the Jurassic Park ride!!!

:lol:

StevenT

A woman on Sunset Blvd. says "I want to ride Aerosmith"

I really wanted to alert her to the fact that it is Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, and Aerosmith is a band.

Yes, lets all go ride the band.

Testtrack321

Originally posted by StevenT

That's not very Disney like! :lol:

I am lucky and have never heard any idiots at the park, either that or I'm too busy to even hear them! :D

Erika

Originally posted by StevenT

I really wanted to alert her to the fact that it is Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, and Aerosmith is a band.

Yes, lets all go ride the band.

:lookaroun

It's quite possible she meant what she said.

Originally posted by TheOneVader

Soemtiems I walk around and say "Where's Spiderman?" really loudly, just to see other people's reactions.

That is exactly the kind of thing my husband would do :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Hey....it IS the most MAGICAL PLACE on the planet!!

All those things could really happen to them if they believe!

Now lets all gather our thoughts and head over to Jungle Land to ride the Jurassic Park ride!!!

:lol:

:lol: And I'll be right there... right after I ride Back to the Future over in Future Land in that park with that big golf ball. :lol: :lol:

StevenT

The one I hate the most:

Refering to the Magic Kingdom simply as Disney World.

Example "What park are we going to today?"
"Disney World"

"What park are we going to today?"
"The main one"

SIR90210

Originally posted by DMC-12
:lol: And I'll be right there... right after I ride Back to the Future over in Future Land in that park with that big golf ball. :lol: :lol:

....Then we can go to Universal-MGM Studios and have lunch in Cinderella's Castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom