Don't forget Travel Channel tonight!

Laura

I can't even begin to say how weird it was for me seeing her tour the castle suite when I just toured it a couple days before her. I kept saying out loud (to myself) I WAS JUST THERE! I JUST SAT ON THAT COUCH! I JUST TOUCHED THAT LIGHT SWITCH! AHHH!!

TinknLinksMom

4 more days

I watched it last night. We're going Sunday. The show was just enough to add more excitement without giving everything away. I can hardly wait to see the smiles on my granddaughters faces.
:xmas: :sohappy:

DiPSU224

I really liked the show. Samantha Brown did seem a little toned-down, but I like her even when she's hyper and corny. I think it really captured the feeling of the parks at Christmas.

It did give me a little motivation to sign up for OT at work to save for our next trip...

Tiggerfanatic

Just finished watching it. I enjoyed it, but my biggest complaint is that they kept wasting valuable airtime going over to DisneyLand. I'd like to go someday, but I doubt that I ever will, but since I've never been and have no attachment to the place, I'd really appreciate it if they would give DisneyLand its own specials and not cut into valuable airtime on the WDW specials.
I had the same thought - glad I wasn't the only one.....

kimmychad

Just finished watching it. I enjoyed it, but my biggest complaint is that they kept wasting valuable airtime going over to DisneyLand. I'd like to go someday, but I doubt that I ever will, but since I've never been and have no attachment to the place, I'd really appreciate it if they would give DisneyLand its own specials and not cut into valuable airtime on the WDW specials.

same here, we dont really care what goes on at dl

pacochran

Found the same thing as others all of a sudden they were in DL and it was like ok why is that there?

Did enjoy brought back memories of our recent visit. Wish I was back :cry:

eroyee

Found the same thing as others all of a sudden they were in DL and it was like ok why is that there?

Did enjoy brought back memories of our recent visit. Wish I was back :cry:
I agree. Kept thinking what happened to WDW? they bounced around too much. Yes, Samantha was much calmer. good thing........

kcnole

I actually liked the DL shots. As someone who loves all the parks and likes to see what others look like, I liked it.

daisydiamonds

Show was Fabulous

I thought the show was Fabulous, I just love Samantha Brown, she is so witty. I have never been to DW at Christmas because I work retail and getting off at Christmas is impossible so watching the show makes me feel as though I'm kind of there... Not all the way but at least I get to see how fabulous the parks look like at Christmas. Again the show was fabulous.

I only have one complaint, they wasted to much time on commercials. Everytime I started enjoying the show again, they would shot to another commercial, plus the commercial's almost lasted as long as the segments did. :(

My DH and I thought that they had enough materiel to have a 2 hour show and focus on DL in one and DW in another... But then again, I just love watching any show on DisneyWorld...

Daisy Diamonds :xmas:

prberk

We mustn't forget the new marketing plan: "Disney Parks" -- they're all the same, you know... Magic, pixie dust, castles... all the same! :lookaroun

sarajo

Does anyone know when they filmed this? Is must have been within the past few weeks.

I believe it was filmed right before Thanksgiving. One guest alluded to that, if I'm not mistaken, when she was being questioned by Samantha Brown.

Also, in reference to them saying Disney Hollywood Studios... according to my uncle-in-law (Mr. Osborne of the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights), the show is supposed to be used for the next three years. I would presume that's why they didn't say Disney-MGM-- just a guess!!!

Can't wait to see all the holiday stuff in person. The show got my entire family excited about our trip to the world- in just 12 more days! :xmas::xmas::xmas:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
was the sound weird on your TV? ours kept getting louder and softer... it was the only channel that was doing it. im sure it was the cable and i hoped it wasnt the actual mixing of the tape

Little Green Men

Also, in reference to them saying Disney Hollywood Studios... according to my uncle-in-law (Mr. Osborne of the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights), the show is supposed to be used for the next three years. I would presume that's why they didn't say Disney-MGM-- just a guess!!!
Yeah that's what I thought!

kimmychad

was anyone else that watched the show so far disappointed in the video footage from expedition everest? really shaky and blurry from the camera on the car they were in. you would have thought they would have just deleted it out of the show. and it was pretty funny that they quickly said the osborne family lights isnt the ozzy osborne family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom