Don't forget Travel Channel tonight!

al5957

The travel channel tends to name things very close, ie. ultimate Disney, Disney behind the scenes. Also, which is a good thing, they run them over and over again. I know when my tivo was going to record the new 2007 Christmas special there was over 10 showings in the next two weeks to choose from. Good luck! :shrug:

testtrackalumni

Original Poster
In all my hurry and flurry for getting ready to leave in the morning I forgot to watch it!!!! I'm such a klutz sometimes! I'll catch a re-run

jmenjes

Great show.

And right now Food Network is showing Holidays at Walt Disney World, if you want to flip there now.

I dont understand why they spent so much time on expedition everest, I know its new and everything but it didn't really fit the christmas theme even with the Yeti...

Peaches Magee

Guess who missed it and who's DVR is on the fritz!?

THIS GIRL!

Ahh! And we are leaving Friday to go to Disney. Was hoping to watch it before we left, I think it is on again Friday. Grrr. Ah well. :shrug:

Hammer1310

Good show but I agree about Everest. I'd have much rather seen more of the DL Mansion as I haven't been to Cali since they stated doing the NB-Xmas overlay. Still, a good show and a much lees annoying Samantha for a change.

They must have limited her sugar intake.

mikeb_86

This show is so good you all have to see it for your self. I give it a 5 stars and also if you haven't seen it yes it has a lot of new info and she is calling the studios Disney's Hollywood Studios like the other member said.

darthjohnny

Very cool show. Now I'm really excited to go up for Christmas this year. :D

I liked how they cut back to Disneyland every once and a while too. Their version of It's a Small World looks great with all the Christmas decorations. :)

Samantha Brown was great, as always.

I even learned some things I didn't know.

Anyone watching notice they are already calling MGM-Studios, Disney's Hollywood Studios??

Yeah, I thought that was cool.

Although, was it just me or did it seem like they left out the "'s" and just called it the Disney-Hollywood Studios. Both Samantha and the Imagineer sounded like they said it that way.

JML42691

It's on at Midnight, ET on Insight cable here in Louisville. I am waiting with my cup of Joe.
Comcast also has it showing again tonight at midnight on the travel channel, I am assuming that this will be common for anybody on the east coast.

Here are the local listings in my area which I assume will match with many other people's:

Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown: TV Listings
Listings for: Scituate - Comcast Cable

Channel Date & Time Episode
TRAVEL 66 Wed, Dec 12
12:00 AM Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown
TRAVEL 66 Fri, Dec 14
8:00 PM Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown
TRAVEL 66 Sat, Dec 15
12:00 AM Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown
TRAVEL 66 Sun, Dec 16
12:00 PM Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown
TRAVEL 66 Tue, Dec 18
11:00 PM Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown

sbkline

Just finished watching it. I enjoyed it, but my biggest complaint is that they kept wasting valuable airtime going over to DisneyLand. I'd like to go someday, but I doubt that I ever will, but since I've never been and have no attachment to the place, I'd really appreciate it if they would give DisneyLand its own specials and not cut into valuable airtime on the WDW specials.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom