Don't forget Travel Channel tonight!

WildcatDen

I believe it was filmed right before Thanksgiving. One guest alluded to that, if I'm not mistaken, when she was being questioned by Samantha Brown.

Also, in reference to them saying Disney Hollywood Studios... according to my uncle-in-law (Mr. Osborne of the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights), the show is supposed to be used for the next three years. I would presume that's why they didn't say Disney-MGM-- just a guess!!!

Can't wait to see all the holiday stuff in person. The show got my entire family excited about our trip to the world- in just 12 more days! :xmas::xmas::xmas:

That makes sense. We were there Thanksgiving week.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
was anyone else that watched the show so far disappointed in the video footage from expedition everest? really shaky and blurry from the camera on the car they were in.
i thought the same thing.... they need to take a lipstick camera and some duck tape to that mother.

if they need help doing quality POV's, im sure Rob Alvey wouldnt mind helping :lol: his are quality.

wdwmomof3

Of course I loved it & I think that Samantha is great but I wish that it had been longer. The only thing that I didn't really care for, but enjoyed seeing, was when they would switch to Disney Land. I wanted to see more of Disney World especially since I have never been there for the Holidays. I really want to go now.:xmas:

pixiesteno

Samantha Brown Special airing again

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know the Travel Channel is airing the SB WDW special again on Sunday, Dec 16th at 12pm for those of you that missed it or parts of it!:xmas:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I found it strange that they dubbed in generic music during the footage of the parade and fireworks.
granted we know the time that this was originally filmed and i guess that doesnt really matter, but i just feel that this thing was thrown together really quickly. there were some elements (see above) that just doesnt add up.

nibblesandbits

I just watched it and really enjoyed it. It was nice to see new footage. I did enjoy the glimpses into Disneyland, although do see how they could have gotten another show out of it. All in all, I thought it was very entertaining! :D

makonyy15

I'm watching it right now, it's great! It reminds me of the time I was at WDW last Christmas. I just happened to be channel surfing and found it. I'm glad I did!

JML42691

Watching it now too. The Osbourne Lights look awesome (they weren't up when I last went (Dec '03-Jan '04). I think that was when they were doing the LMA construction).

wardpr68

Well i just got the file off mousebits and i think it was a pretty good show.

I really enjoyed seeing the room in cinderella castle, always heard about it but I had never seen it.

I was there for christmas a few years back and we didn't see the osborne family lights.... now i wish we had. That looks absolutely stunning.

Very good show in my opinion, one of the better ones. :wave:

GrimGrinninAnna

The Disneyland glimpses would have been better if she was actually there instead of a badly dubbed photo montage of deer. Travel. Channel really couldn't just send her to Anaheim? Really?

jarey91

Are they showing it again?

I missed it tonight:hammer: but I was wondering if they were going to show it again this week. My family is leaving early Saturday morning! I cant wait!:xmas:

happymom52003

I finally watched it. I enjoyed it, but I thought it was weird to have segments on the Cinderella Suite and EE since it was a holiday show. I liked seeing DL, but I did not like how they jumped back and forth.....I think it would have been better to have done one short segment on DL. I wish they would have shown more of the resort decorations. She was at the WL for her comments at the end of the show, but it was very brief and she did not even mention where she was. And I think it was odd they did not show more of what goes on at MVMCP. After experiencnig the Christmas season at WDW in person last year, I really feel that this show did not do it justice.

DAKOTADISNEY

I too was ready to watch it last night and it wasn't on. I still haven't seen it from beginning to end. It looks like it will be on Christmas eve as well as other times.

JML42691

Here are the next airings according to TV Guide:
TRAVEL 66 Fri, Dec 21
7:00 PM Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown Record with TiVo

TRAVEL 66 Sun, Dec 23
11:00 AM Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown Record with TiVo

TRAVEL 66 Mon, Dec 24
8:00 PM Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown Record with TiVo

TRAVEL 66 Mon, Dec 24
11:00 PM Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown Record with TiVo

TRAVEL 66 Tue, Dec 25
12:00 AM Disney Holiday Magic With Samantha Brown Record with TiVo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom