Don Dorsey Interview

MythBuster

Good Interview, even though he was at Epcot last night watching ROE for the 10th anniversary and also associated big party. I thought they might add some backstage secrets like the dedication plaque on the inferno barge. It is called "Don D's Inferno" (get it?)

SirGoofy

Good Interview, even though he was at Epcot last night watching ROE for the 10th anniversary and also associated big party. I thought they might add some backstage secrets like the dedication plaque on the inferno barge. It is called "Don D's Inferno" (get it?)

Ever seen the video of them testing all the different fire effects before they finalized the barge?

So cool.

jt04

It's a nice show for it's day but Epcot's nightly spectacular really needs to be made more "21st Century".

The show has problems with scale also. Some of it's elements are almost lost due to the size of the "stage".

WoC and the current show in Tokyo is more along the lines of what Epcot deserves and hopefully gets soon.

HMF

It's a nice show for it's day but Epcot's nightly spectacular really needs to be made more "21st Century".
Are you kidding me? there is nothing more 21st century.:animwink: If it ever leaves, I would be seriously devastated.

jt04

Are you kidding me? there is nothing more 21st century.:animwink: If it ever leaves, I would be seriously devastated.

When I watch videos of the DisneySea show it makes me wonder how Illuminations has lasted as long as it has. I don't dislike Illuminations but it is now far from what Disney can do with new tech. And when people see WoC they are going to be stunned by what modern technology can do and is failing to do by using outdated show at Epcot.

Epcot should be more about vision than nostalgia. IMO.

SirGoofy

When I watch videos of the DisneySea show it makes me wonder how Illuminations has lasted as long as it has. I don't dislike Illuminations but it is now far from what Disney can do with new tech. And when people see WoC they are going to be stunned by what modern technology can do and is failing to do by using outdated show at Epcot.

Completely disagree with your last comment.

People are stunned nightly by ROE.

DisneyRoxMySox

As much as I love RoE, I wouldn't mind seeing a show that uses water like WoC or BraviSEAmo (er, you know what I mean) to come to the lagoon.

Wasn't the blue sky show called Sky Dance a while back?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom